Great site - and I thought I was a sick fuck. Some great stuff here. Posted pics of myself in profile & have a good number of downloaded previews of gagged & bound dudes from all over the net that I grab b4 they disappear.

hello, newbie checking in :)

i found this site while researching the death of Wouter Weylandt and now i'm here. plus, the racism on BestGore was terrible, couldn't stay there any longer.

Welcome hellatragic and caldo. Hopefully we are a bit more sorted than BestGore

Hello all! I am new here; really interesting site, I have to say! I am into sleeping guys who are being fondled and explored. I did this when I was younger to several of my friends when they were sleeping, and naturally that interest never went away!

Hey guys, been floating about exploring the site for a while and i don't doubt i'm gonna be here pretty often so thought i would introduce myself, names Jackson - north east UK

Hello to everyone, new member here. You can call me Kitten. There seems so be mostly guys here so just so you know, I'm one of the few girls. Nice to meet you all. ^-^

Welcome, penguin900 and openminded

Welcome, tomprestel !

Hello, all. I just joined yesterday.

I was just googling for gay bdsm breath / noose play and stumbled onto this site.

So are most of the folks here necros or snuff fetishists? Just curious about the community make up.

I'm also curious. Does most everyone here act out their fantasies in Second Life?

Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I am a noob.

Cheers.

Danny

Hi Danny, and welcome!
We're a pretty mixed bunch - obviously all interested in male death one way or another, but beyond that I guess just have a good look round the various sections and make your own mind up about the make-up - which noew icludes you of course :)
And no, I dont think most guys here are on Second Life, though a few are.
Welcome!

Back