xDDDDD
He siad in your face not ..on your face.....
Like..ummm
Well I don't know.....why meatpie...I was being pragmatic..

hey I just joined pretty much. I`m a 22 year old female..havent seen another female here yet.lol
I put up a profile gallery but have to wait on new threads I think.hehe site looks fun I gotta say

There are few other girls that lurk that here, welcome!

Hi everybody! I'm new here.. from California. Love this site! I have been looking for something like this forever! Last night I jacked off 8 times looking at the pics.. so hot and sexy! Thank you for creating this site! I hope that I am able to contribute to it also.

Hi mate, glad to have you with us.

What pics did you fap to?

heyyyyyyyyyyy i am robogore ........you may have seen me floating round a few sights on teh netz mainly UR (R.I.P)

gonna have a look round this place ...see if me likes ...seez yaz laterz x
:sm (31):

Hi m8 and welcome!

I am sure you will like it here as there are many people from UR posting here as well.

Hello..I'm new here and i'm gonna put some special photos and little suprises here in the comunnity!! Cheers from Brazil.

I LOVE dead police and cowboys! No msn address though.

bran new to site

Wassup meatpie and everyone this is the coolest site I have ever seen! Seems taylor made for my interests! I barely thought it possible that other people think about necro also. Former army and I fantasize mostly about dead soldiers. Sounds weird I know and if my friends knew I can't imagine they would have the slightest capability of understanding this desire, but then they are straight and can't even feel the vanilla thoughts. But this dark shit -forget it! Looking forward too talking to others like me. I'm relatively young and would love too hear from people around my age and especialy fellow soldiers if by some freek chance there are others out there. I'm American by the way:sm (41):

Hello and welcome to Cute Dead Guys!

:sm (42):

Sure you'll find lots of like-minded people here and make new friends!

Nothing to be ashamed of, as long as you don't hurt other people you can share your sick fantasies with us here.

Back