Hi, well, I guess I'm mostly kinda looking around here. No personal interest in being a subject of someone's work myself but reading the fantasies of those that are is intriguing. Love learning what interests other people :)

Welcome, Mik1221 :welcome colour:

Welcome, Hunkman80 :welcome colour:

Hello

Hi everyone ! I am a man fascinated by death and I found your site.
I enjoyed watching autopsy video and murder photo.
Sorry for my pretty bad English

Hi all, I am 22 (soon 23) years total submassive boy from Sofia, Bulgaria. I like to chat for hardcore tortures and slowly and very painful way to kill me - like impalement but not only this. I want to feel pain like I am in hell - cry and scream from meen whit days while I am going to death

Another newbie

UK based male. Nice guy, but sadistic & twisted, with cravings to touch, explore & abuse males under 40 who are unwilling & restrained/drugged/lifeless.
Also keen to observe punishment & abuse of hooded females - especially extreme clit torture.

:welcome colour:

Hi, just got approved (thank you very much). Awesome site, looking forward to getting to know it better and contribute to the Literature section.

Welcome Drewp, and it will be good to see your contributions.

wow just got accepted and as soon as i am allowed to post a new tread ive go some hot pics of my boyfriend snoozing i took some sneaky pics of my light sleeper just imagine receiving him naked in the morgue

i enclose a sneaky pic ton get you hot more will come when i can post 18836495_10154891190169830_1098125292_o.jpg

Hi new member just joined.

Here's a little about me. If you like what you read, don't me shy, message me.

Been a Satan worshipper for years, mostly thru scat. Am getting interested in necrophilia, cannibalism, hanging, decapitation, genital mutilation and human sacrifice.

Also into scat. Pig into sniffing dirty socks, cumming on them, licking dirty jocks/briefs cumming on them, suck, cock ass and turd worship, 666, french, spit, drool, verbal, fuck, assplay, fist, drink piss, feed, LOVE to piss shit and cum in my briefs/jocks, on you, or you on me.

Local in Montreal, Canada ? Let's get together !

Welcome, kharding and socksjockspig

Thanks, and welcome. :welcome colour:

I'm not technically new. But I should probably say something. I'm mostly here for eunuch/cannibal stuff.

Back