👀👀 ummm im new. I guess im not as interesting as other people here. I have been obsessed with death for the past year. The gore doesnt bother me..i dont get a rise out of it i guess. It doesnt turn me on or anything...whats actually weird ive seen and read some horrrrriibbbllleee things. It doesnt bother me but i would probably lose my shit at a crime scene, which sucks because i want to study forensics and you know investigate deaths...what makes me like the job and crime is the science behind it. You never really know whats going on in the mind of others. Death is also something that has mannnyy questions but very few answers
So sorry for not being more interesting lol

Hello ... I'm new here but I've been interested in this sort of content for a couple of decades at least. I especially like hanged guys and relatively ungory dead bodies (couple of gunshots or a knife sticking out, tops). I'll sometimes bend that rule for specific fantasies involving myself, but even then I like hanging best.

���� ummm im new. I guess im not as interesting as other people here. I have been obsessed with death for the past year. The gore doesnt bother me..i dont get a rise out of it i guess. It doesnt turn me on or anything...whats actually weird ive seen and read some horrrrriibbbllleee things. It doesnt bother me but i would probably lose my shit at a crime scene, which sucks because i want to study forensics and you know investigate deaths...what makes me like the job and crime is the science behind it. You never really know whats going on in the mind of others. Death is also something that has mannnyy questions but very few answers
So sorry for not being more interesting lol

Welcome Hijadelmuerte, that's a really interesting introduction! And there's loads of us not into the gory side - as well as loads who are. Enjoy!
:welcome colour:

Hello ... I'm new here but I've been interested in this sort of content for a couple of decades at least. I especially like hanged guys and relatively ungory dead bodies (couple of gunshots or a knife sticking out, tops). I'll sometimes bend that rule for specific fantasies involving myself, but even then I like hanging best.

Welcome, from a fellow hanged-lover.
:hang: :Welcome buddy:

The 'start new thread' button is top left of the forum homepage, or should be.
And welcome! :welcome colour:

Hello. Thanks for letting an old guy join your group. I found out about you after seeing a couple of photos posted on the internet by your site with scenes from the Borgias -- loved the shot of the nude guy on the wheel.

Hello. Thanks for letting an old guy join your group. I found out about you after seeing a couple of photos posted on the internet by your site with scenes from the Borgias -- loved the shot of the nude guy on the wheel.

Hey all. Have chatted with guys into dark fetishes before on hookup sites, but never knew about this site, look foward to checking it out.

Welcome new members! :kissess: werehorse, you are not new you joined in 2010 why are you posting here?

sorry my mistake, please delete it i cant see the edit/delete option.

Last edited:
Welcome Teardrop0001 and Extremebottom.

Welcome BACK, werehorse -- I like Latinos, but I mostly see the dead ones here at CDG. You look good, so STAY ALIVE another seven years.

Last edited:
Back