:welcome colour: dcnyc

:welcome colour:

Hello: A place for Fantasy

Hello. I love men killing men and death fantasy. I've had fantasy of killing sexy men, so this is the perfect place for fantasy. Sexy dead guys turn me on.
Hello and welcome to all NEW members. If you've made a couple dozen posts or more on the previous board, you are not new. Don't post here.

If you'd like to let your presence known to the other members, this is the place! Please feel free to say hello, and introduce yourself here.

This thread is for members to introduce themselves and for others to reply regarding those introductions. In order to keep this thread free from clutter, all other posts will be deleted.

Keep this thread free from chit chat. If you wish to start a conversation with a new member, do so with a thread in F/H or a PM.

Thanks,

Meatpie

Hi, I'm new here. Interested in hanging and decapitation, particularly of me.

Amazing archive of photos and videos in this group!

Welcome new guys - especially Chubby_Dave :welcome colour: :hang:

Welcome, and tell us a bit about yourself.
:welcome colour:

Hello, I found this great site when I searched handsome corpse.. I am male and straight. I am sexually attracted to girl but here is the strange thing.. when I see my friend or another man who is more handsome than me, I envy them more if they have more cute girlfriend than mine, I imagine them died with their handsome face, I feel happy and peaceful when handsome guy died.. I never interested imagining/ having sexual intercourse with handsome male live or his corpse.just happy to see them died..and it make me sexually aroused to seeing them wrapped with shroud or being washed only..thanks

Hi All
I am glad to be here. It looks like the perfect place to indulge in my fantasy world. There is a lot to explore.

Hi, I'm Vuk. As an active member I'm pretty new but want to be more active in the future.

I have come across this board while searching for depictions of wounded soldiers and their dead bodies.

My interests include war & combat related matters such as military clothing, fierce fighting, killing & torturing of soldiers (as well as being killed and tortured myself), mutiliation of their corpses etc.

Vuk, after reading your brief bio, I have two suggestions for you:

#1 You might want to join the group "deaths of wars and murders". It contains loads of photos of dead military.

#2 Keep your eye out for CDG member, KiltedSoldier. He is very knowledgeable about military matters, both living and dead.

Back