welcome.jpg

LOL Meatpie is crazy.

I'm new here... I don't know to what extent I'm a necro but I am to some extent. Girl. Str8. But homophobes can suck my dick too!

Hi fellow gore fans. New on this site. When Meatpie says the more you post the more you get to see, do you just mean by posting comments etc, or posting pics and vids?
I am female, with a family. No one would think I am a gore hound, and those that know me are suprised when they hear the extent of the gore I seek out.
Its just a fascination with death and the human body.
I hate animal abuse and cruelty so I am not seeking that out at all. Cute dead guys though is great.

Welcome KitKat.

3444428.jpg

I wish you many happy hours on our website.

Posting is important, both quality and number of posts per day.

If you don't want to post there are alternatives, like sending a donation for the community.

For more information, please check the Forum Support section.

Welcome KitKat.

3444428.jpg

I wish you many happy hours on our website.

Posting is important, both quality and number of posts per day.

If you don't want to post there are alternatives, like sending a donation for the community.

For more information, please check the Forum Support section.

Have a break have a kitkat. Lol. I have been to Bulgaria Meatpie. I was there on a skiing holiday years ago. It was a very interesting trip. For one week we were at a place that had no snow. Can't remember the name now. But there wasn't much too do without snow. :)

It's been like that for several years now.

In the last few years we have:

- 2007 warmest year on record, hottest summer on record including massive wildfires.
- 2010 warmest January on record.

And thats because your country and China are pumping so much CO2 into the atmosphere that probably in a few decades the north pole will be ice free.

It's been like that for several years now.

In the last few years we have:

- 2007 warmest year on record, hottest summer on record including massive wildfires.
- 2010 warmest January on record.

And thats because your country and China are pumping so much CO2 into the atmosphere that probably in a few decades the north pole will be ice free.

Unfortunately I completely agree with you. But Britain is at least trying to do something, that is where I am from, born and bred, but the USA where I live now is only just, and a small portion of people at that, just beginning to listen to the fact of global warming.
We are destroying our own planet and are too stupid or too selfish to care.

I am sorry, I had no idea you were a Brit. Why did you move to the United States?

whats up

my name is gabriel and im new here. i love seeing dead guys because they are hot and i love all the differant ways people die. i love autopsy videos and hope to see some good ones here.

Though I already posted my thread. I wanted to slither across here, to say hello. =) My name's Dahlia, and I am a visionary artist, and also I am a Necro, and I do love the corpses that are fresh from the market, and also I do love to draw autopsy of bodies. I am nice, and I am glad that I came here. =)

Hello to everybody. I am new here too. I have to look around and check how this site is working. (This may take some time as I am not THE computer expert). Till now I have to say that really blows. A very welldone work. Greetings.

ru all gone stupid..this is meatpie, when u c u the real meatpie and a real pic of himself and still able to speak then talk geez

Greetings and Beatings

You can call me Rev.

Located in Australia. Death and gore fiend for years. Major knife fetish. :load:

Anything else... just ask. I'm not going to say "I don't bite" because I do... hard. But nothing is free, right? :D

I'm reminded of a Woody Allen line that he didn't want to be part of a group that would have him as a member. Perhaps I feel a little bit the same.

I'm not really sure what my deal is. I've always been completely preoccupied for as long as I remember with death--my own and others. For years, I could only go to sleep at night if I pictured myself lying in my casket. I've made progress on that front--thank God for Ambien.

I don't think I currently have a sexual attraction to dead boys (well, no more than when they were alive). But what I don't understand, I certainly don't judge. I'm not at all sure I won't be dealing with those feelings eventually.

I suspect many of my issues revolve around never having completely come to terms with being gay. I have a great supportive family, and of course, I realize there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Guess I've just never felt at home with many of the guys--gay or straight--that I've met.

I live in the United States, right between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. I love all animals and enjoy the time I spend with my dog considerably more than time I spend with other people. I enjoy fishing, gardening, reading, and sleeping.

I've had to cut down on many things after a heart attack at age 35. I've always suffered from depression, and now feel that another, fatal attack is not far off. I'm not outwordly in bad shape, but I have constant small chest pains and my extremities (especially legs) have turned rather purplish in the last few years.

As much as I'd welcome death at any time...I could never intentionally put my family through anymore than I already have with my health issues. I'm not at that point yet, anyway.

The few guys I've met already have been awesome. I'm so thankful that Meatpie has given us this unique place to be ourselves and connect with like-minded people. It's quite a site...I'ver never seen anything like it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this rambling biography. Feel free to stop in and say hello. I'm looking forward to meeting most of you at one time or another. Thanks for having me.

Back