Been on here while but haven't been too active. Always looking for hot young guys into being my victim...hanging, bagging, execution. Really love black guys ;)

My apologies. Why do you prefer nigs over white dudes?

Welcome, new guys over last couple of weeks.

Hi I am new to this site & not sure if this is considered a posting. I am brutal violent underground pro wrestler for a org. with no fucking rules ever. In the ring I literally & very severely beat up fuckers making sure they are covered in blood & breaking their fucking bones. During the match i brutally rape them raw as well as fist them either to my elbow or shoulder tearing them apart. I also permanently destroy their balls. I am a sadistic violent top. I would love to hear from other men who either have had the pleasure like I have had destroy a hot fucker or have fantasies about it.

I've always been turned on by the idea of taking a straight black thug and having my way with him, preferably to the point he ends up not surviving, and preferably with an unwilling victim.

Um, hi. :)

Gosh, it feels awkward trying to introduce myself on a forum of this nature. Lol. I put some of what I like in my About Me section. Anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask. I have virtually no limits when it comes to talking about things. Hell, when I'm horny, the more depraved you are, the better.

Hi I am new to this site & not sure if this is considered a posting. I am brutal violent underground pro wrestler for a org. with no fucking rules ever. In the ring I literally & very severely beat up fuckers making sure they are covered in blood & breaking their fucking bones. During the match i brutally rape them raw as well as fist them either to my elbow or shoulder tearing them apart. I also permanently destroy their balls. I am a sadistic violent top. I would love to hear from other men who either have had the pleasure like I have had destroy a hot fucker or have fantasies about it.

You...you sound like a fucking dream.

Hello & welcome! Very nice first post.

Tell us more about yourself if you wish.

Im new here. Found this site by accident.
Im very glad I did find it. Allot of cool stuff.
I'd really like to make some friends with guys who's into this

Hello Folks

Enjoying this website greatly, especially the snuff photoshops. Glad to have discovered it and will enjoy returning here.

Hi Folks

I'm new here...... found this site accidentally while searching for MH17 story. Glad to be here.... cheers

Welcome yekerr, xrrrf, sportjockster and forgottenlife!

Back