Yes,welcome Henriq

Hi,
24 year old male living in U.S.
Not really sure how this place works yet.
Is there anywhere to post pictures of myself?

Welcome, bauchnebel and dahai0315!

Hi everybody! I'm Sephi, I stumbled upon this place by accident while looking up another fetish. I'm a dirty dirty fanwriter--I love writing stories about my favorite fictional guys and it's so exciting to finally maybe have a place to exorcise a couple of nagging death-related plotbunnies!

*senses she shared too much; retreats to corner*

Welcome Sephi - and it will bo good to see your stories! :welcome colour:

Welcome, ddsampson. Enjoy the site, and hope you pluck up the courage to start posting, we're a friendly commubnity (well, most of us).

Hello Max here

Hello I am Maximilian 29 from Germany and I have lurked for a long now I am going to post stuff. Especially playing dead. I began on Saturday but I am going to go on...if you like it :p. I am also interested in real roleplay in germany or Austria. Or whatever what's around Germany and that's a lot :-D. But I am just interested in young skinny guys with a cute face under 30 ... Would play the victim and the murderer. I am going to post pictures into my album (dont find the button to do the profilephoto...mmh... Nevertheless...hello everyone. (and how can I prevent to get canceled or things like that?)

Gidday all,
Quite a fascinating site, and very very different.
So far I've taken a quick look and am not sure if it's my thing. However. I'll stick with it 'cause obviously the site has some very dedicated members, and I wish to see as much as I can of their interests and handiwork.
Be strong!,Raho.

Back