Welconme, sleepnow

Hey guys! I'm a hypnotist in San Antonio, TX. I joined this site (and have been lurking a bit, sorry!) because i get off on the blank/glazed look, and dead guys have just the right look at times! If anyone is interested in exploring sleep/hypnosis play in san antonio,let me know!

Heya, too bad you're in america :c

Hi. New to the forum here. Thanks for having me. I hope to be able to contribute positively. I am a 49 yo guy from the uk and have long had an interest in both cute guys and death :) so I was very happy to find you. Thanks for allowing me to be part of the forum.

Gandhi

Welcome, Gandhi :Welcome buddy:

hi, new to the site. Middle aged man, been obsessed with being slaughtered and eaten for many years. Would love to chat with an experienced cannibal. who would tell me in advance how he will fuck butcher and eat me

Welcoe, lilith :Welcome buddy:

Hello from Mexico! My name is Ricardo, I'm new here! I'm really excited about finding this site!

Welcome Ricardo, glad to have you here! We're generally a friendly crowd, so do't be afraid to ask anything, or even better to contribute. :Welcome buddy:

Welcome, mad

Welcoe, HenryNext! :Welcome buddy:

Welcome, asiansnuff!

I'm new here and I like what I've seen so far. I'm more into aliveguys/sleeping/passed out and even some torture/snuff. I'm into twinks and muscular guys ages 18-35 or so.

I'm 28 and from Minnesota, way out in the boonies. :)

Welcome northguy, I think you'll find a lot to enjoy here :Welcome buddy:

I'm new here and I like what I've seen so far. I'm more into aliveguys/sleeping/passed out and even some torture/snuff. I'm into twinks and muscular guys ages 18-35 or so.

I'm 28 and from Minnesota, way out in the boonies. :)

and a welcome from me too northguy...as DD has indicated we have sections here which I think you will enjoy :hat:

Back