Hi all, I have just joined and I think I have finally found the site I have been looking for - totally great. Well done for starting it and making it so good. I have a feeling I shall be using the site regularly

Hi all, I have just joined and I think I have finally found the site I have been looking for - totally great. Well done for starting it and making it so good. I have a feeling I shall be using the site regularly

Hey WV - thanks for the intro - Meatpie is the principle driving force behind CDG, and he has constructed a unique HQ site - more of a community really! The guys here are quite friendly - usually!! :aha: - so enjoy!!

Hi Jon, thanks for the welcome. I hope the guys are not TOO nice it could spoil all the fun :)
I am certain I am going to enjoy some great times on and from this site so thanks to meatpie and all the others involved

Welcome m8, thanks for your kind words about our community if you need help with anything just send me a pm.

Glad to see more guys from the UK, a significant proportion of our forum stars hail from Britain

:aha:

Thanks Meatpie, I will do that. As for UK forum stars I guess we just have big mouths in the UK - which can be an advantage in lots of ways :).
Anyway I am looking forward to talking to a lot of great people and maybe more and will be dropping in regularly to see what you are all upto

Hi, all. I'm new here. Found you while searching news about Jani Raappana, and here I found the famous photo of him hanging. I've always been interested in death and dying and I just love the open casket funeral pictures. I'm not easily "spooked" :bow:

Welcome CuriousCat, glad to have you as a member.

I stumbled across this site accidentally, but I love looking at pics of dead guys, so I'm certainly glad I found it.

I found this site searching for images from deadguyscinema - and found much more. Thanks for making this possible.

Welcome Ryan, you will be able to see the gallery in a few hours.

Welcome Ryan, you will be able to see the gallery in a few hours. :Welcome buddy:

Hello everyone, I like this site and the quality of presentation.

I'm an index futures trader and after a bloody day in the markets, I'll come here for therapy.

Spleen

Welcome Spleen, it's carnage on the markets these days, just don't take anything too personal and you will be fine. :aha:

Hi guys. I'm new here. I like to watch a dead guys. I find this site, accidental way, by search in web.
I hope and wish i can find a guys, who like to share the fetishes about this matter, dead guys.

Take care all of you.

Back