Hi,

I am a 32 years old gay male who has just found this forum, and who is quite interested in its topic. *smirks* I'm quite interested in the beauty of death, however I must admit that photoshop fantasies are frequently hotter to me than the "real thing". I'm looking forward to participating in this forum. :)

:hat: welcome to CDG vanyelstargazer - I suspect you will find some fellow *smirkers* with similar interest on our forum. We have a section just for guys who like 'art' or 'photoshopped' pics - here is the link.

http://cutedeadguys.net/forumdisplay.php?18-Art-Literature-Photoshop

Have a look and see what you think..We also have a huge archive and good search facilities for you to play around with to find pics you might enjoy. If you need assistance using the forum - please ask.

Hello, I stumbled onto this site looking for gore.
Will try to post often so that I may see the goodies.

Hello, I stumbled onto this site looking for gore.
Will try to post often so that I may see the goodies.

:hat: Welcome Meatie!!! (OMG - I might get confused!) - I too stumbled on CDG by accident - but I lurked for ages before I got up enough courage to post - so well done!!!

Feel free to join in - CDG is a friendly site - and if you require any help here, just ask and we will try and assist. ENJOY CDG
:Welcome buddy:

Hi, I'm new here. I'm 29 in the midwest US. I can't believe I just spent 4 hours reading and looking at all the things on this site. Crazy hot....

Hi, I'm new here. I'm 29 in the midwest US. I can't believe I just spent 4 hours reading and looking at all the things on this site. Crazy hot....

Hi HP - :welcome colour: - to CDG!

Glad you liked our site - we have the best archive of its kind on the NET - Welcome & Enjoy!

HELLO ALL, NICE TO BE AROUND WITH PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THE SAME THINGS AN OR CLOSE 2 IT LOL, HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Hello,everybody!I'm new here, I love this BBS!Forgive my English level is poor.

Welcome, shhg!

Hello. I just joined. This place is right up my alley, glad I found it. I consider myself a victim but could always change teams.

Hello. I just joined. This place is right up my alley, glad I found it. I consider myself a victim but could always change teams.

Thank you for introducing yourself slappy - and welcome. :hat:

We are happy to provide assistance if you have any problems using our forum - meanwhile enjoy CDG!

Glad to have you with us Slappy, have fun posting.

Hi, found this site from a post on Shot Dead Guys Zone. Always had a fascination for cute (a subjective term I know) guys getting it. Meatpie, your Rebel Boy post was outstanding.

Hi, found this site from a post on Shot Dead Guys Zone. Always had a fascination for cute (a subjective term I know) guys getting it. Meatpie, your Rebel Boy post was outstanding.

Good to have you with us merciless :hat: - enjoy the site

Back