Hi there! I'm Micky - known to my intensely disrespectful friends as Micky Fudge, or even Mick Mack Fudgelorum - but it's too early to expect you to share my personal pain. I live in Salford, in a region of Mother Britain formerly called Greater Manchester, but now known as the Islamic Republic of Outer Punjabia. I look out of my window and see the rain slanting down on the domes and minarets of my hometown, and I feel that I just don't belong. My personal habits are so non-Muslim, don't you know. They include: pigging out on bacon, eggs and black pudding for breakfast; picking my nose when I think people aren't looking; scratching my nuts when I know that they ARE looking; getting pissed; taking it up the ass... Need I go on? You can all see that I'm a pervy little shit, and while I'm here I hope to make a few pervy little shit friends. But for the moment, nice talking to yous!

As suggested, thought i'd just post a quick hi...

Found this site totally by accident: googled "barefoot guys" and the 8th search entry was for this site!

Welcome, d991!

Hi all

I have been surfing the gore scene for many years but this is my first time coming to a unique site like CDG.

Best regards,
Lycanthrope

Glad to have you as a member, hope you likr it here :Christmas Tree:

Hello, I come from Peking, China.
I am a student. Love noose and hanging.
Like to play with others. I like to be hanged with my heavy combat boots and jeans,
or hanging others

I am male. A student from China.
I like to wear jeans, thick cotton socks and heavy combat boots
Also I like to be wear these to be hanged, and hanging others.
I want to play with you! My email is singledenki@gmail.com

I want to know ---- why my Profile Picture is not diplayed? My profile picture is 100 by 100 pixels and only 20.0 KB

Thanks~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Singledenki!

Welcome to CDG singledenki. I am sure you will find like-minded guys here, over time

I suggest you re-upload your profile picture. (I presume you mean avatar and not signature) Go to top of page. Under your name click on settings. On left hand side you will find the link to 'avatar' - click on it and tell it where to find the picture and upload it - this feature is working so try it again.

If you need further assistance, please ask and we will try and help. Enjoy CDG singledenki

Last edited:
hi guys im new here and new to this only realised i was interested in dead guys couple months ago!! great site :D

Back