UR faced financial ruin and had to be shut down permanently. Something we desperately try to avoid. So far we manage thanks to donations from our members.

People often don't realize how much these kind of websites cost.

Whoa, really? That's how I came across this site, cause of UR shutting down. Didn't know it was gone permanently. :(

That is because CDG is top notch.

Whoa, really?

The administrator of UR was the guy who helped me build CDG - without him I couldn't manage on my own in the first days.

We will be forever grateful to our friends from UR.

In a way CDG is their offspring.

We are sad that they are gona, I've had many happy hours on their forum, sometimes we flamed each other day and night, I met some really cool people there.

I am afraid just like people CDG will one day be gone, it is so important that people keep making small donations every few months.

It won't hurt your budget a great deal if you send let's say $30 for the future of this site, now will it?

:sm (41):

Hello every one was browsing the web and found this site.......I like it you fellows have an interesting array of content :)

welcome to CDG gaynecro - enjoy the site - and feel free to contribute comments or pics. If you require any assistance here, please just ask.

jon

I'll send money as soon as I can spare it.
Welcome gaynecro. :)
Enjoy your stay.

Hello everyone. Wow, nice site! Found my way here by accident but am glad I did. Can cute guys being strangled to death be found here? <wink>

Hello everyone. Wow, nice site! Found my way here by accident but am glad I did. Can cute guys being strangled to death be found here? <wink>

Welcome to CDG strangle2death - CDG is THE best site of its kind on the net! And yes - if u rummage around the site you will find a few CDGs strangled (well actually - more than a few!)

If u need any assistance using the forum, please just ask.

jon

Welcome redREB, have fun posting! :sm (42):

Greetings RedREB - welcome to CDG - it is interesting here AND the best site of its kind on the net. Enjoy - and if you need any help with the forum, please ask and we will try and assist.

jon

im just looking for a little gore here and there .
Please dont be offended by this question but , is this site tilted twords gay men ?
Im happily married strait man...lol
I do appreciate the good postings and the effort , thanks .

im just looking for a little gore here and there .
Please dont be offended by this question but , is this site tilted twords gay men ?
Im happily married strait man...lol
I do appreciate the good postings and the effort , thanks .

Yes m8 - it does indeed 'tilt' that way - hence the title 'Cute' dead guys. However, the site caters for a wide variety of tastes - and if you are simply looking for gore, CDG may well have something for you too. There is also a section that features dead females.

Whichever way you 'lean' m8 - if you enjoy the collections here - consider supporting the site by sharing some of your own collection of pics too. :wink2:

jon

Hi, I am terrible with intros. lol

Meee 2 - I am a shy guy :sm (7): - so well done for posting Skiz - welcome to CDG - if you need assistance with the forum, please ask, and we will try and help. :)

jon

Hello, My name is Lauton, it's my first time joining any forum/thread site. I joined because I remember seeing a male body hanging on a meat hook and thinking he was the most adorable thing I've ever seen, I figured this site shared those tastes =]

Back