Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Last one for May 2016.

KPrlooo.png

ISIS always has new ways to kill

Fascinating how he was able to look around while being beheaded, and the moving heads perpetuate the age long question around beheading.

Sometimes I really hate myself for enjoying these HighDef, slow motion, close-up detailed execution clips from ISIS, they're just too evil & inhuman you know, still here I am watching hoping to see more :load:

I'm so fucked up, ain't I?

Sometimes I really hate myself for enjoying these HighDef, slow motion, close-up detailed execution clips from ISIS, they're just too evil & inhuman you know, still here I am watching hoping to see more :load:

We all are.

Maybe. But in a good way. Our enjoyment of their deaths means their deaths were not meaningless or in vain. Everyone want to bring pleasure to others although I admit these guys may not have had this in mind. But, fuck. They are fascinatingly sexy.

Maybe. But in a good way. Our enjoyment of their deaths means their deaths were not meaningless or in vain. Everyone want to bring pleasure to others although I admit these guys may not have had this in mind. But, fuck. They are fascinatingly sexy.

Exactly. What better a way to honor the deaths than with our own holy water. We aren't committing these killings. They're going to happen no matter what we do, really. So what better a way than to enjoy them in our own sexual ways. Is that really any worse than actually murdering for murder's sake?

I just can't stop myself watching those videos , one side of me hates them and other side doesn't.

The thing is, ISIS introduced us to a whole new level of gore we never dreamed we'd see. So now I kinda expect them to continue killing & making more clips of the like and would get real disappointed if they stop. :)

The thing is, ISIS introduced us to a whole new level of gore we never dreamed we'd see. So now I kinda expect them to continue killing & making more clips of the like and would get real disappointed if they stop. :)
They are 'snuff' films really; and if the victims were unattractive they'd be boring

i stopped feeling afraid of these desires a long time ago. They are not going to change so it's just too damn exhausting worrying about it. I personally don't like anything ISIS stands for but I have to admire their creative and brutal executions. Those throat cuts were exquisite, beautiful in every way.

I love these videos. I like the raw ones like this one - I hate the ones where ISIS edits out the gory details. We need to see that stuff. Would be even better if the captives were stripped. Or at least shirtless. I remember a beheading video awhile back where the guy was slender and you could see his abs contract during his beheading. He had a treasure trail too. So hot.

aaah, this is incredible! i love seeing all the details. plus it's all such sexy young dudes...

Back