Look at that

there is so much people like you,dont bother of the rude guy,you can post any photos you want

Yes, do keep posting, carefully of course. Personally I would like to see them in their underwear (whatever state they are in) as well as their cocks and asses, but whatever you can post!

I didnt meddle with him so much because he was for autopsy. Too bad we dont do autopsies in our institution yet.

Wow. I tried to repeat his feet position, but it's just impossible in normal conditions. How did he die: electrocuting, hanging, drowning or what? This feet just cannot get out of my mind:whoaaah:

Such a view

I love that Rose Wind in his ankle
Was he a tall man? His feet looks like big. and usually, the tallest men have biggest feet.

I didnt meddle with him so much because he was for autopsy. Too bad we dont do autopsies in our institution yet.

Is Understandably. I hope you have a beauty man soon ;)

Very lucky to have someone access to this kind of content and thanks for sharing! Please keep it up.

absoutely HOT HOT HOT!!!! Thank You more of this please!!

Wow ArNu ! You are a very lucky person to be able to see and handle these guys for real and you are very kind to share your pics with us - they are just awesome !

Please don't get put off posting more just because there are one or two people who moan. They are in a very small minority.

dude has hot feet, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG those 2 pics are CRAZY HOT, INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArNu you are NUMBER OOOOOOOOOOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back