Free HUNG JOCK picture set

Sure it will be entertaining but I would love to watch a video where ONCE the dead guy stays dead. The "action" bit does very little for me.

Thanks for your comments, guys... There's some pretty good "dead" action coming up... The actor, once dead, is stripped to his boxer briefs, and manipulated moved around quite a bit... yes, he is brought back to life, and killed again, but I think there is enough "dead action" in here to please you.
Unfortunately, as you probably know, this actor will not perform nude.... yet :)

Hopefully one day someone will get to keep him as a house pet or as a statue to admire that body every day!

Hopefully one day someone will get to keep him as a house pet or as a statue to admire that body every day!

Oh yes .. Well it would make a copy of the sculpture of the body of the guy with all the anatomical features of the structure of his body and dressed in clothes have this figure as a fetish .... :)

Drew is so Hot!! I love my custom I had done 2 years ago. Seeing him naked in the shower was Hot. Would have liked to have seen his package though. Someday he will get brave and let us see what he has under those sexy shorts.

Drew is so Hot!! I love my custom I had done 2 years ago. Seeing him naked in the shower was Hot. Would have liked to have seen his package though. Someday he will get brave and let us see what he has under those sexy shorts.
Which one was your custom? they seem to put they up later

Back