The Leopard Men vs The Empire's Army

ChrisJackson

Forum Regular
Several generations ago the Leopard Men ruled Mongano Moutain. But the powerful lower Empire lusted after the mountain's lush resources. The Empire moved in, at first under friendly terms.

But they had superior technology, able to build better tools and weapons. Greedy as they were, the Empire eventually took over the mountain...the intimidated elders of the Leopard tribe gave up their rule in treaty after treaty in order to avoid war.

Now, decades later, the elders are dead and the younger Leopards want their land back, and will do what it takes to get it! They know they are inferior in weapons and training, but are superior in number and stealth.

They will take the mountain back piece by piece, slowly and steadily. They will kill the Empire soldiers until there are none left on their mountain!

Now begins their story...

Last edited:
Please bear with me guys. This is my first posting and I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I have a loooong story to tell and this is just the beginning. My apologies for the quality of the images right now. It will improve dramatically as the story progresses.

I'd really like any tips on how to upload.

Also, I would greatly appreciate any comments, and criticisms. I want to know if my stuff is welcome here. I have much more to offer!

Thank you,
Chris

P.S. Part One of my story consists of 30 images. There are many more.

Looking forward to your story. Be patient. It will come. And hopefully, me too.

I like!

Thank you all! It's good to know you like my stuff :)

Something weird though...one of the images is out of sequence. The third one shown is supposed to be the last one shown. Don't know what went wrong.

Thanks again!
Chris

Great work, love it, excellent story, poses and composition. HOT!

Sorry for the long delay

Sorry guys for the looong intermission. For some unknown reason I couldn't get back into the forum for a couple of weeks. Don't know what happened.

Anyway, the story continues...

Attachments

• guards05.jpg
    guards05.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 39
  • guards06.jpg
    guards06.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 30
  • guards07.jpg
    guards07.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 35
  • guards08.jpg
    guards08.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 44
  • guards09.jpg
    guards09.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 71
More outposts ambushed....

The captain finds his men dead at every station!

Attachments

• guards10.jpg
    guards10.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 45
  • guards11.jpg
    guards11.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 37
  • guards12.jpg
    guards12.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 49
The Captain Has His Revenge!

Following the trail of dead soldiers, the captain locates some of the killers....

Attachments

• guards13.jpg
    guards13.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 33
  • guards14.jpg
    guards14.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 35
  • guards15.jpg
    guards15.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 29
  • guards16.jpg
    guards16.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 51
The Captain Moves Slowly & Quietly

Strangulation is an excellent method to kill quietly. The rebels have no idea they are being hunted...

Attachments

• guards17.jpg
    guards17.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 30
  • guards18.jpg
    guards18.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 29
  • guards19.jpg
    guards19.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 27
More outposts ambushed....

The cats aren't letting up and more guard stations are wiped out!

Attachments

• guards20.jpg
    guards20.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 33
  • guards21.jpg
    guards21.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 30
  • guards22.jpg
    guards22.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 31
  • guards23.jpg
    guards23.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 49
Great additions, even better, love the poses and face expressions

The Rebels Will Not Stop...

...and the soldiers are dropping like flies!

Attachments

• guards24.jpg
    guards24.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 28
  • guards25.jpg
    guards25.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 23
  • guards26.jpg
    guards26.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 32
  • guards27.jpg
    guards27.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 35
:winner:

Love your sexy body in those great poses (chest out, big hot nips, WOOF) absorbing those deadly weapons

:winner:

Love your sexy body in those great poses (chest out, big hot nips, WOOF) absorbing those deadly weapons

Thank you again my friend! I am really glad you like my images, but I'm afraid not many others do :/

My pics are getting very few views and, so far, there has been only six responses to this thread, half of
which are from you. (Don't get me wrong: I really appreciate your responses.) And I've gotten zero PM's about it.

I thought for sure I would get more feedback and views on this site. Should I be posting the story in a thread other than the Photoshop one?

Once again, I appreciate ANY feedback: positive, negative, suggestions, requests, etc.

I am currently shopping for another site that might appreciate my work more. Do you—or anyone else reading this—know of any such sites?

Thanks again!
Chris

Chris, I just sent you a PM regarding my thoughts on your story and talent. You're very talented, and I love the story. I wish you lots of success, you deserve it. You might consider opening a blog on either blogger, where I have one, or on tumblr.

Back