How make a muslim

A little unkind. Sure there are Islamists who deserve such a description but equally it could apply to senator Cruz and his so called Christian values or those chassidic Jews who seek to ban women from praying at the western wall in Jerusalem. No religion is free of bigots and extremists and it is unfair to blame them all for the antics of a few

So there's only a few that r extremist?
Cruz never burned anyone to death or cut anyone's head off.

So we should just let them all come into America like France did that's really working out well for them

It was the USA which was the melting pot out of which developed a nation. If it hadn't been for the British and Dutch immigrants in the sixteenth century your nationals would still be running around in loincloths and you'd probably be a European. Now there's a thought��
Seriously though you've benefitted from the various waves of immigration. Why do you think the same won't eventually happen with the Muslims. Just give it time. One pray that Hillary or Bernie is the next president rathe than the odious trump or Cruz.
And you comment about his so called tolerance. I guess most of the members of this site would have little chance of survival if he could have his ideal state based on I unamended Leviticus. Okay I guess you wouldn't be on his hate list but think f the rest of us

You already have many Muslims already resident. Hope you don't intend to expel them. If so where?
Trump, and Cruz, too for that matter, hasn't thought through his policies. Surprise surprise.

Look I'm being dead serious now I do think the days of letting people from any country enter our country has got to come to an end I don't think it's a good thing it's unfortunate but it's just the way it is.

Look I'm being dead serious now I do think the days of letting people from any country enter our country has got to come to an end I don't think it's a good thing it's unfortunate but it's just the way it is.

im sorry too,
but i have to agree with chad on this one, the world is a different and much more different place now a days.
just like people used to go to bed at night without locking their doors, we cannot do that anymore because society is more brutal, same premise with the USA borders!

Given that many Muslims who lived in Syria have little choice but to seek asylum elsewhere and given that America, together with Britain and France, were the instigators of the war in Iraq and Syria which led to the current problems, do you not think that we have a responsibility to help resettle them if only on a temporary basis until peace is restored. And besides does not the odious Trump also have difficulties with Mexicans who so far as I am aware are not Muslims.
Think how many Jews might had escaped the holocaust had borders not been closed in the thirties. And make no mistake, Isis is genocidal even if their criteria for extermination are based on their perverted religious views rather than race.

Iraq the different religious groups just all want to kill each other Shiites Kurds and the sunnis they're all religious fanatics hell-bent on killing each other that's not the USA's problem although I admit all of those countries want to blame all of their problems on the USA

We were the instigators so you don't think Assad had anything to do with it stop it you're killing me did we use chemical weapons on anyone over there Iraq and Syria are not countries to me anymore they are war-torn no man's land

2v1nac3.gif

I would much rather take my chances with a President Trump. As Carly Fiorina said, Hillary belongs in the Big House, not the White House.

At the end of the day it's you who have the vote and its your choice. But the rest of the world has to live with your decision. And many of us are concerned about Trumps integrity and sanity even. After all we have had some experience of him over here and the Scottish executive have experience of him throwing his toys out of the pram when he doesn't get his own way.
And isn't Fiorina the lass who has such a regard for democracy that she prepared to join with Cruz in an attempt to prevent Trump being the republican candidate even though a majority of the votes have been cast for him. A woman of integrity?
God she even makes Theresa May, our Home Secretary, seem honourable and that's a difficult thing to do

Back