ISIS Islamic State Beheading Execution Of 4 Alleged Spies In Raqqa, Syria

I can't even begin to imagine what those young men suffered. I really do feel bad for them. I've begun to realize, from random reading, just how commonplace beheadings have been through the ages. It's an ancient tradition, and countless people have been subjected to it. There's nothing new under the sun.

It must hurt to kneel down in all that broken rubble......

This guy was really handsome. He looks so adorable with his thick eyebrows and enlarged nostrils. Plus his puckered lips and hs tongue must have been very enjoyable. I would have grabbed him by his hair or his ears while I savor his gorgeous head.

This guy was really handsome. He looks so adorable with his thick eyebrows and enlarged nostrils. Plus his puckered lips and hs tongue must have been very enjoyable. I would have grabbed him by his hair or his ears while I savor his gorgeous head.

Most of them have utterly gorgeous heads of hair......:heart love:

If I ran a hairdressing school I would pay to have a head like that my students could work on.

I wonder how many years all these guys !? They were spies !? Why do they cut off the head ...? Sadly, you can not see their feet.

If you want to criticise Islam then don't go for the whole religion but no reason why not to criticise Isis or their sponsors the ultra conservative regime in Saudi who tolerate no beliefs other than their own. Now if your comments related to them I would probably agree with you.

Back