Do gay guys like going 2 prison?

My guess is NO for it is mighty difficult for them. At least it would be for me. I want my men to be more than just a rough fuck - I want a relationship with my fuck buddy. Moreoever, the bullying in prison would be terrible.

If all you want is a rough fuck buddy then prison might satisfy your wants. But I doubt you'd find a loving relationship there and that's what I would want. Male non consensual rape has no attraction

Bye way if you get a chance to see this movie check it out I'm sure it's on DVD it's called Let's Go to Prison it's really funny

When I was young and before I was out, I loved going to the University pool and showers and sauna so I could see the young lithe bodies. Never came to anything BUT that might be one advantage of prison.

No way man one time I got sentenced to 180 days with 170 suspended and had to serve 10 days in jail I knew I was f***** the first night when they brought me a hot dog for dinner and I'm not talking about some dudes cock a boiled hot dog some applesauce and some other s*** that was my dinner in the shower oh my God this hour I was warned to wear my sandals in there because that was where all the crank wanking when on your feet could stick to the floor in there and one little black kid that was like scared he was afraid to take a crap in front of everybody he went in there and shit on the floor
Also I would be afraid I would come back to myself and find something like this laying there

You know how I like to eat they don't have barbecue in prison they don't have ribs they don't have no porterhouse steak probably no Fried Chicken other than Christmas dinner and probably know if there's on the half shell I would die from the food

Whoops I meant to say oysters on the half shell

oysters, way to slimy for me, gross man........
sounds like u had quite the adventure with your 10 days in jail,
when I was 17yre old I had to spend 3 months in ethan allens boys home
for beating the shit out of a guy who tried to rape me, it was a bad situation

Mine was no fun either I figured 10 days laying there and watch TV probably be guys in there for drinking or not paying child support hell over half of them were

meth cooks that we're getting ready to serve serious time that had nothing to lose. Some of them dangerous people one guy was telling me a story about going to a guy's house that owed money for meth he sprayed starting fluid all over the guy's furniture pulled out a lighter and said you got 10 seconds to pay me. Crazy son-of-a-b**** is another guy told me a story about they went to this liquor store kicked in the back Yelp door and filled his trunk full of cases of whiskey and Tequila he said they went back like a three weeks later in the door had just been cheaply repaired he said he'll they kicked it in and did it again

I think it was b******* they put me in there with people that are going to be serving 10 years or more and I'm only in there for 10 days and they know it

well, as u can see, even rich and spoiled dudes like myself have sometimes done stupid things when younger and have been locked up for it............ so, don't feel bad

Guys.
I'm sorry you two guys had to spend time in correctional institutions. I'm not sure why Chad had to go, ten days seems a small amount to serve out of a 6 month sentence and it would have seems more sensible for the whole to be suspended.
And Stustustugoo, to send anyone down for defending himself against attempted rape is totally unacceptable irrespective of whether or not the court felt the response was disproportionate or not. I have little doubt that a woman in such a position would have been treated differently. Homophobia rules.

Was a long time ago when I used to smoke weed got caught with a couple of joints but then they tested me and we're going to charge me for driving Under the Influence which was b******* cause I was just tired I had smoked the weed away earlier in the day they were going to suspend my license which would cost me my CDL and my job so I accepted a plea bargain they almost wouldn't do it because I would not tell them where I got the weed I'm old school where I come from you don't tell on people

Back