Suicide for love

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
After his girlfriend leave him, he drink "gramoxone" herbicide and loss his life

José Luis Martínez Guzmán, 24

Drinking herbicide would almost certainly be an awful way to die. I'm imagining lots of cramping pain and vomiting and headaches and convulsions. Why choose such a method when there's the trusty gunshot or hanging available to all.

Eating pussy would almost certainly be an awful way to die. I'm imagining lots of cramping pain and vomiting and headaches and convulsions. Why choose such a method when there's the trusty gunshot or hanging available to all.
:hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha:

Quote Originally Posted by alexonedeath

Eating pussy would almost certainly be an awful way to die. I'm imagining lots of cramping pain and vomiting and headaches and convulsions. Why choose such a method when there's the trusty gunshot or hanging available to all.

This is very funny, but a terrible injustice nonetheless. I swear and declare I never did say nothing about pussy, and I object to the insinuation. I don't know nothing about pussy, nothing, and that includes eating it. I don't even like cats. Mr. phyzzi, you will be giving the good people at CDG the wrong impression about me. I am a cocksucker from way back -- stricly dickly! :p

Quote Originally Posted by alexonedeath

This is very funny, but a terrible injustice nonetheless. I swear and declare I never did say nothing about pussy, and I object to the insinuation. I don't know nothing about pussy, nothing, and that includes eating it. I don't even like cats. Mr. phyzzi, you will be giving the good people at CDG the wrong impression about me. I am a cocksucker from way back -- stricly dickly! :p
Oh yes, we are all friends of Dorothy on CDGs. But your description "I'm imagining lots of cramping pain and vomiting and headaches and convulsions" brought to mind what it would be like if we did partake in cunnilingus

Oh yes, we are all friends of Dorothy on CDGs. But your description "I'm imagining lots of cramping pain and vomiting and headaches and convulsions" brought to mind what it would be like if we did partake in cunnilingus

The only Dorothy I know is from the Wizard of Oz. What does she have to do with cunnilingus? For that matter, what do you and I have to do with cunnilingus. I'm feeling faint from all this pussy talk.

The only Dorothy I know is from the Wizard of Oz. What does she have to do with cunnilingus? For that matter, what do you and I have to do with cunnilingus. I'm feeling faint from all this pussy talk.
Friend of Dorothy is a euphemism for a gay person, of course referencing 'The Wizard of Oz'. Therefore, I must reiterate "eating pussy would almost certainly be an awful way to die. I'm imagining lots of cramping pain and vomiting and headaches and convulsions"

This is the first time I've ever encountered the "gay person" euphemism, "Friend of Dorothy". However, now that I am aware of it, I will no doubt see it everywhere. One is never too old to learn something new! One can, though, be too old to start eating pussy. I am set in my Friend of Dorothy ways.

Personally I would far rather drink herbicide than eat pussy - and my cat would agree :)

Personally I would far rather drink herbicide than eat pussy - and my cat would agree :)

If we put your cat in a blender, you could DRINK pussy. Would that make a difference? Would your cat mind?

If we put your cat in a blender, you could DRINK pussy. Would that make a difference? Would your cat mind?

Back