Morgue Gym Rat photo set

Nice feet and for someone who is not usually conscious of feet - that says something!

Yay .. Good looking dude with hot feet and he's not a twink and we get to see him stripped - Totally stoked - thanks Todd. The preview vid looks like he struggled well, too - added bonus.

Just watched. Hang on to this model, he is a keeper. Sexy body, absolutely beautiful feet and toes, nice hairy legs and he KOs and dies without flaw - perfect struggle and then motionless KO and death. His unconscious body is soooo sexy. Thanks for this one.

Thank you, I REALLY appreciate your compliment...

Yes, "CJ" is very good and really tried hard to make his death as realistic as possible.

You will see more films with him very soon...including a hanging, a stabbing, and more!

If anyone out there hasn't seen him in action... here is a re-posting of his previews:

Please visit:https://gumroad.com/thrpro

Okay! FINALLY a good video with some nice bare feet in it! Too many vids have great guys but avoids their feet! Can't stand that!

Beautiful actor. I'd take much more advantage of that thick, beautiful head of hair .... yank him up & around by it .... good show of power/ownership!

Thank you, I REALLY appreciate your compliment...

Yes, "CJ" is very good and really tried hard to make his death as realistic as possible.

You will see more films with him very soon...including a hanging, a stabbing, and more!

If anyone out there hasn't seen him in action... here is a re-posting of his previews:

Please visit:https://gumroad.com/thrpro

This guy is adorable. Everything about him is sexy including his feet. Have you ever thought of making a video of sleeping sex? I like everything about these two video except the killing part. I prefer to play with a passed out body.

CJ is very cute a pure hottie and he act´s fantastic, my favorite was alway´s JON but now it is CJ

:hot::stroke::load::load::load:

CJ is very cute a pure hottie and he act´s fantastic, my favorite was alway´s JON but now it is CJ

Agreed Jon has always been my favorite...but Cj is amazing too

Would love to see Jon return to the morgue and possibly Cj join him...they should do a scene together!

Back