My fantasies about death

faith

Forum Newcomer
want to meet the maniac who brutally raping me and strangling string. Tighten the string on my neck so much that she cuts off my head

To me, that is brutality and does not arouse at all but each person has their own fantasies. Mine would be to go through the last 24 hours prior to execution and I can picture hanging (my original fantasy), gas chamber, or electric chair. Realistically, haning is the only one feasible BUT in place of the gas chamber, a plastic bag while being tied in the chair would be similar in terms of struggle to get breath so could be re-enacted in play.

I am with djbear on this. I see my execution as being a sexual act rather than an act of termination although obviously death forms the completion of the fantasy. But the pre execution protocol, the nudity, the sexual,contact with my executioner and his assistant is what matters and what turns me on, the actual death is almost an afterthought, not really surprising as it brings a full stop to the fantasy.

Deadly memorial

I would want to be poisoned, with a slow acting poison and as I lie paralized and dying my killer would bath me and dress my in a tux them lay me in a bed with flowers around me like a shrine and after I die I would want him to continue to bathe and dress me every day, and if I died from natural causes I want to just die in my sleep and feel no pain, no point in theatrics if no ones around to enjoy it.

Well anyone who has read any of my posts knows, my death fantasy is to be burnt at the stake nude. I want the fire focused on my butt while I pump my swollen cock against the stake. Getting my ass reamed before it get burned would be a good warm up!
Fireboots

For me, Its all about the noose. Get stranded somewhere in the boonies, and get overtaken,and gagged and tied up by a couple of guys, and a slutty ass girl. They take me to an old barn way back in the hills, after everyone has there way with me , the guys string my naked body up with a noose, stand me up on an old wood bench, then she starts jerking me off one last time, and just as Im blowing my last wad, she kicks me off, and all I can do is swing on my noose, bare feet straining for the ground, that I'll never reach.

I would want to be poisoned, with a slow acting poison and as I lie paralized and dying my killer would bath me and dress my in a tux them lay me in a bed with flowers around me like a shrine and after I die I would want him to continue to bathe and dress me every day, and if I died from natural causes I want to just die in my sleep and feel no pain, no point in theatrics if no ones around to enjoy it.

Thumbs up

I am on the fence...strangled or drugged/poisoned. have my killer jerking off and kissing me...have him cum as i take my last breath with our lips locked. then he can invite guys over to fuck my cold body.

Back