Fighting, torturing, sex, killing scenes of studs

I saw you once post a picture and it was a group of cannibal and the victim asked why and they said because you are meaty or something like that. Do you know what I'm talking about? Where was it from?

I saw you once post a picture and it was a group of cannibal and the victim asked why and they said because you are meaty or something like that. Do you know what I'm talking about? Where was it from?

Can you post the picture or the link here? I don't remember it.

Since the videos on openload will be deleted after 60 days deactivated, so I try to post some old videos to youtube. Hope will not deleted or sued by youtube or youtube's user, hehe

here's the playlist of Barry Prima (fight & tortured scene)
[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLasJsEbrVwm7991IJkditzrxWbOejzLb3[/video]

Haha so true. Even if got also there are on channels like NTV7 or 8tv. Then you have to pay to watch in Tonton some more. So mafan..

The first part of the video is fine but the second half is just static and it is impossible to view the rest.

hi mim102, this video really have problem. I have just deleted the original one and re-upload it. should be no problem for this time :)

some updates recently and welcome to subscribe my youtube account ;)
Actually I have more studs' death or wounded cut scenes, but some of these videos can't upload to youtube due to copyright claim.
Any suggestion video website that view count and comment are availble like youtube but do not claim the video's copyright?

Last edited:
Michael Trucco, the man too hot to kill! "You just so damn big."
And yes, he is strong enough to strike back after a brutal stabbed.

michael-trucco-michael-trucco-1868410613.jpg

Back