Role Play Seattle Area

vansam

Forum Newcomer
Hi, so we are looking for another person to join us for a role play as explained below. I just copy pasted the version posted on Craigslist. What we really do is I play dead and the ending will be feet exposed and covered with a white sheet.

First the scenario: it would be like a sleeping or passed out guy and he will get fondled, stripped, moved around, played with/massaged, and of course will get some release while staying in the role.

Now the twist and the reason for the ad. I have done this role twice now and the "Dom" and I have talked about recruiting someone else to act out the role of passed out guy with me, the scene would essentially entail 2 "victims."

Looking for: Ideally someone around 21-30. Fit and takes care of yourself. Clean and d/d free. Please send a pic and we would both respond with ours.

Some info about us: I'm 29, 5ft9, and 165. The Dom is 50, 5ft10, and 170. He would be hosting in downtown Seattle. I'll be coming from the south and I can give you a ride if you're from on the way. We are both in shape and d/d free. Play is clean and very safe and everything done will be talked before hand. Feel free to ask questions.

Back