Your thoughts on this image

Man instead of this woman would be much hotter , that gay stuff is boning me harder :horny:

I don't like muscle men, and I like muscle women even less. That's what I think.

I wasn't upset in the least, Deathproof, and you certainly don't need to censor the F-word on my behalf. :D Do you really think you still need to start all your threads in Flame/Lame/Hate? As far as I am aware, you are known and accepted in CDG now. I don't see why you should confine yourself to the ghetto any longer. You'll have to chose your forums carefully because what you post doesn't fit everywhere, but Flame/Lame/Hate is reserved for the very worst of the worst...and that's not you.

I'm always amuse by the reluctance of certain people, and in particularly the press, to write fuck or similar words. When we read their offerings we don't say in our mind he F ed me but think fucked so why not write it.
I remember the fuss when the liberal British Newspaper The Independent took the decision to write the word out in full. The howls of protest were led by The Sun, a paper known for its page three naked girls.
With the possible exception of racist words which I do find offensive I cannot see the point of censureship when everyone can fill in the blanks for themselves.
And Chad, I agree with Alex. You been here long enough to be fully accepted as an idiosyncratic member of the community even if we don't always agree with everything you post.

I I was using voice to text on my phone and I guess my phone just censored it

MP always moves my threads here regardless of their content. I guess he never did forgive me for milking his x wifes tit.

He has held grudge ever since the pool party.

2jh36b.gif

I'm always amuse by the reluctance of certain people, and in particularly the press, to write fuck or similar words. When we read their offerings we don't say in our mind he F ed me but think fucked so why not write it.

Not always! From The Guardian a few days ago:

Judge and defendant exchange insults in court John Hennigan, being jailed in Chelmsford for racist abuse, shouted offensive remarks at judge who said them right back to him
John Hennigan was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Photograph: Ed Willcox/central news Ben Quinn
Wednesday 10 August 2016 19.58 BST Last modified on Thursday 11 August 2016 09.53 BST
A judge who was verbally abused by a defendant reciprocated at a court hearing where he was being sentenced for breaching an antisocial behaviour order.
John Hennigan, 50, who had breached the order by using racist language towards a black woman and her two children told Chelmsford crown court judge Patricia Lynch QC that she was “a bit of a cunt”. And Judge Lynch replied: “You are a bit of a cunt yourself.”
When Hennigan screamed back “Go fuck yourself”, the judge replied: “You too.” He reportedly also shouted “Sieg Heil” – a pro-Hitler chant used in Nazi Germany – and banged the glass panel of the dock as he was jailed for 18 months.
Hennigan, from Harlow, Essex, has dozens of previous convictions for offences including drug and firearm possession and common assault.
An asbo was previously imposed on him in 2005 when a swastika was discovered daubed on the front door of his council house.
He was in court for breaching the order in 2010, when he launched racist abuse at a newsagent before attacking him with a display of sweets.
Appearing before an Old Bailey judge in October 2012 after making Nazi salutes at a pub in London, he claimed he had only been raising his arm to collect his change after paying for a drink. He was convicted of breaching an asbo.
Sentencing him on that occasion, the judge, Nicholas Cooke QC, said: “In sentencing you, the court is not upholding some culture of political correctness. It is preserving public order and dealing with behaviour that is regarded by most people as way, way off the scale in terms of that which is acceptable.
“In this crowded public house in this city you gave a Nazi salute and spoke provocatively of Jews. The Holocaust was a crime against humanity of enormous magnitude. Behaving in the way you did was appalling.”

Last edited:
I like it - he called the Judge a cunt so she called him one, he told her to fuck off so she told him to fuck off - then she gave him 18 months.
The only improvement to such a welcome finale would have been a sentence of death. Too many bad people get away with too much shit, and I'm tired of it. From now on...EVERYBODY GETS THE CHAIR -- FIRST OFFENSE/ANY OFFENSE. No more fucking around.

I read the same story in the 'I'. I think the Judge behaved totally appropriately and did not bring her office into disrepute. Hennigwn seems a foul individual who deserves all the prison time he was awarded. Good to see the Guardian is now following the Independent's example, my recollection is that it used to use the asterisk when I used to read it before the Independent hit the streets.
Incidentally I guess it's q good job the Judge was female. Had a male judge responds in a similar manner To a female defendant I guess the politically correct brigade would have been all over him.

Back