Brussels Bombings

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
At least two explosions rocked the check-in zone of Brussels Airport Tuesday, killing and wounding several people, while another blast shook a metro station in the Belgian capital.

Officials raised the terror threat level, shut down all public transport in the city and advised locals to stay indoors after what appeared to be coordinated attacks.

Belgium's federal prosecutor said one of the explosions at the airport was likely caused by a suicide bomber.

I agree, it was all over the news in here in use United States. This is extremely sickening. They said this was very similar to the Paris bombings.

I can understand how PTSD happens to people. This looks like hell. The standing men in the photo appear to be very unhappy with the photographer, and I guess I would be too. It seems ghoulish to be taking pictures of this horror.

I can understand how PTSD happens to people. This looks like hell. The standing men in the photo appear to be very unhappy with the photographer, and I guess I would be too. It seems ghoulish to be taking pictures of this horror.

I think they are unhappy being startled and caught off guard. Maybe a passenger took this to explain to family what happened?

I hadn't thought about "startled and caught off guard", but you're absolutely right. After all, a surprise massacre had just occurred. These men had every reason to wonder if the photographer was one of a second round of suicide bombers.

I hadn't thought about "startled and caught off guard", but you're absolutely right. After all, a surprise massacre had just occurred. These men had every reason to wonder if the photographer was one of a second round of suicide bombers.

Correct, I only made the remark about a passenger taking it, since the families are asking questions.

pki19fT.jpg

What did we expect with all those drowned kids on Europe's beaches, not one European leader mentioned them in their speech horrific events are taking place in the world.

pki19fT.jpg

What did we expect with all those drowned kids on Europe's beaches, not one European leader mentioned them in their speech horrific events are taking place in the world.

What the hell? Such a young age to die. Where was that kid from?, Was he from serbia?, Sorry that pic, creeps me out and makes me very sad at the same time.

Back