Super Handsome 25 yo Isaias Borges Executado

From the beautiful mosaic-style tiles, I thought at first Isaias had been executadoed in the Taj Mahal. Then, I saw that telltale bit of toilet showing on the left side. :[ It looks like Mr. Borges breathed his last in a pissoir, not a mausoleum.

From the beautiful mosaic-style tiles, I thought at first Isaias had been executadoed in the Taj Mahal. Then, I saw that telltale bit of toilet showing on the left side. :[ It looks like Mr. Borges breathed his last in a pissoir, not a mausoleum.
And I thought for sure you would comment on Izzie's metallic shorts:pepsi:

And I thought for sure you would comment on Izzie's metallic shorts:pepsi:

You know, I was so shocked and dismayed by the sight of a toilet in the Taj Mahal that I completely overlooked the space age fabric of Izzie's shorts. I just now noticed his necklace too. This super handsome corpse needs to be revivified so I can punish him for such poor taste.

The guy hauling him out swiped his hoodie and is wearing it

That is an interesting observation, 44howard! I do believe you are correct. I would never have noticed that sly bit of grave robbing.

Yes its the same color and in one of the photos when he is laying on it you see the logo on the side and in the last photo when they are sliding him in the truck you see the same logo.. So if you are wearing something nice or have some nice sneakers or flip flops when you get to where you are going you will barefoot or wont have your jacket sneakers socks or flip flops.Not that you can complain about it.They dont wait until you are in the grave to rob you they do it right there.. I guess I would too...

Last edited:
He is insanely sexy....his lips match the color of his shirt. I would kiss him and bite his toes and then take him home for the night.

at first glance I thought he was 60 years old. How can a man with this certain level of attractiveness put on this kind of shorts??? It really bothers me :dunno:

If he were going to take a shower, why did he have shorts on - particularly those shorts. He would have looked superbly better had he been stripped right there before the picture session.

Back