Reaming out a twink

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
I found my latest toy at a garage sale. You never know what will turn up when people get rid of their junk. I'd really been looking for some outdoor furniture for a new patio I'd put in, but when I saw this I got all sorts of ideas for fun in my toy room.
All I needed was a boy who was into fisting and taking toys up his ass. This was easy. Next to my toy room is my workout room. My body is hard and muscled, with just enough dark hair. It's exactly the kind of body a twink who wants to be dominated would get a raging hard on for.
He was blonde, early twenties, and all over me from the moment we stepped through the door. We had a drink and made out on the sofa in the living room while I took off his clothes. He was smooth and his body was very responsive to my fingers and my tongue. He moaned more when I rimmed him than when I sucked off his stiff cock. He would be perfect for what I was planning. I told him it was time to move to the toy room.

His eyes lit up when he saw what I had laid out when we entered my basement room. In the middle was a wooden work bench long enough for him to stretch out on. On one side was a wall of traditional tools. A typical man's workroom. On the other was a wall of dildos, butt plugs, leather straps and cords. It was that wall he was attracted to. I asked if there was anything he wanted to try. He picked a large black rubber dildo. I told him to bend over the table. He did, spreading his legs and grabbing the edges of the table. I put the dildo on the table right in front of his eyes where he could see what was coming. Even though he had much more than that coming. I greased up my hand and worked it slowly into his hole a finger at a time until I got my whole hand in. He moaned in pleasure when I found just the right spot inside him. Both of us had obviously done this before. I pulled out and told him to flip over. I got him laying on his back on the table, his knees in the air. I lubed the dildo and plunged it in, pushing hard as it made its way. He grunted and yelped, but then a smile spread over his face. He grunted and held the edges of the table as I fucked him with it, staring at the lights on the ceiling as his body rocked with the fucking. I left it all the way in him and crawled on top of him. He kissed deep and passionate as I licked the sheen of sweat from his body. There was a sweet muskiness that tasted of sex. I sucked his cock and brought him to the edge a couple of times, but wouldn't let him cum. He was gorgeous as I watched him heaving and panting in pleasure.
I took some cords from the wall and took his wrists. Let's see what else you can take I said. And tied his arms to eye hooks in the corners of the table. Then I took his ankles and did the same. He was helpless and spread eagle now. I took out the dildo and thrust in my fist again, stroking and fingering him inside as he moaned and writhed. He felt so smooth and silky in there. It gave him so much pleasure. It was a shame to do what I was about to. But his destruction was exactly what would give me my pleasure.
I told him to close his eyes as I pulled out of him. He did, with a look of excited anticipation on his face. I pulled my new toy over from the tool side of the room. I'd remembered it from watching a plumber when I was a kid. It was a pipe cleaning snake, a coil of flexible metal tube with a spinning attachment. The plumber had used it to clean tree roots out of our sewer line. I had other ideas. I had a new attachment on the end that had two advantages to the one that was on the old machine. It was smaller than my fist, so it would fit in the boy's expanded hole without him noticing, and it was designed to turn whatever was in the pipes into pulp.

I put my fist in for one last feel, fingered him to hear one last delighted moan. Then I greased up the attachment and slowly worked it in. A puzzled look came over his face but he kept his eyes closed. It's cold, he said.
And then I flipped the switch. As the machine started to hum, I felt the blades begin to spin and immediately tear into that smooth wall inside him. His eyes snapped open and he howled. He strained against the bonds and raised his head to look down to see me starting to feed the snake into his ass, moving it to chew up more and more of his rectum.
And then a funny thing happened. It must have been when the snake cut through his prostate, that spot that gave him so much pleasure. His stiff cock exploded in cum, spraying his heaving chest as his body convulsed in massive pleasure along with the massive pain.
I was pleased that he got that last pleasure, but it was definitely the last. His screams climbed the scale to shrieks as I started to pulp his colon and intestines. By this time the blood that started flowing out his hole when the cutting began was getting thicker, with little bits of gut floating in it. I was taking my time, moving the snake around in a widening corkscrew pulping the guts all the way to the body wall without breaking through.
The boy was strong. And even in great pain and tied down he thrashed. He gasped and howled as he watched me work at his gut from the inside. He begged me to stop. But by this time he was already dead.
I watched my progress by the little bulge that would slide across his abs as I guided the attachment blades deeper into his body. By this time the boy had flattened himself against the table, unmoving. Maybe he felt the soup that used to be his guts slosh around inside when he writhed. His chest was heaving as waves of pain washed over him. Tears rolled from the corners of his eyes onto the table as he gave up watching me and stared at the ceiling once again. He gave out little grunts as his strength started to fade. They say a knife in the gut is one of the most painful wounds. This was thousands of knives. My cock was throbbing it was so hard.
As the attachment reached as far as the rib cage it slid against a wall of muscle. It was like it woke the boy up. His eyes widened and he let out a weak scream. A no. I felt the movement through the snake as he drew breath. It was the diaphragm, the muscle at the floor of the chest cavity. I held the spinning knives in place as they chewed a way through. All of a sudden the muscle gave. Another weak scream. I started moving the snake in a spiral, opening an ever wider opening, until I started to hit rib on either side.
The boy's breath was shallow panting. He only had the muscles of his ribs to help him breathe now. And I was about to start chewing up his lungs. I took my time. Liver. Pancreas. Kidneys. All were pulped by the knives. By the time I started chewing up the lungs, the boy was twitching. Staring at nothing. Bright red foam coming from nose and mouth. I hit the heart. I could feel it beat and flutter against the knives. I held the snake in place until there was nothing left of it and the boy was still. His head tilted a little to one side.
I finished pulping the inside of the chest until the blades were scraping the collar bone. Then I turned the machine off, and slowly drew out the snake. The soupy goo that had been the boy's guts continued to ooze and puddle on the table and onto the floor. I put down a plastic tub, and tied the boy's wrists to a pipe overhead, so he could drain into the tub. There was quite a flow for a while down his legs and feet into the tub. It eventually slowed to a trickle. When I punched his ribs there was a hollow thump. He was empty. I used a hose to wash him until the water was pretty clear.
Then I stretched him back on the table. His belly was hollow, but the body was perfect. Untouched. On the outside. Then I plunged my fist into his hole again. Into nothingness. Until I felt the inside of his abs. On the outside of his belly I could see my fingers running back and forth inside him. I forced my arm in all the way to my shoulder, caressing the inside of his ribs as I stroked my throbbing cock. He was perfect and empty. I pulled out my arm and climbed onto the table to kneel at his gaping hole, pumping my cock furiously. I thrust it inside him just as I came, spraying the inside of his hollow corpse. My body heaved from the waves of pleasure, spraying cum again and again. I stayed inside him as my body collapsed against him, my ear hitting his chest and hearing that wonderful, hollow, empty, thump.

Excellent Tecpati, as usual. I wonder what would happen if you tied down his neck? Once the device is spinning full speed he would realize his fate as the router sucked out his organs. His six pack belly hollows out. You release his hands to work his hard cock. Both of you see that he is moments from death, but he craves the sick pain you dole out. He jacks off wildly as he feels his heart and lungs destroyed. That brings his final climax as his root sprays clotted blood over his smooth hollowed out six pack...

Fucking HOT, Tecpati! When you pulled out the snake, I would have slid beneath him to let the slop drip onto my face, and put my mouth to his hole, sucking, tasting, drinking, swallowing his soupy goo. And, greg.squash, I could totally consume you this way.

Last edited:
Can you do another version of this story where the guy pushes the plumbers snake down the boys throat, tells the boy that he's going to turn it on and watch as it minces his insides .. turns it off once or twice after a few minutes. The kid is still alive, turns it back on again and just leaves it on.

I found my latest toy at a garage sale. You never know what will turn up when people get rid of their junk. I'd really been looking for some outdoor furniture for a new patio I'd put in, but when I saw this I got all sorts of ideas for fun in my toy room.
All I needed was a boy who was into fisting and taking toys up his ass. This was easy. Next to my toy room is my workout room. My body is hard and muscled, with just enough dark hair. It's exactly the kind of body a twink who wants to be dominated would get a raging hard on for.
He was blonde, early twenties, and all over me from the moment we stepped through the door. We had a drink and made out on the sofa in the living room while I took off his clothes. He was smooth and his body was very responsive to my fingers and my tongue. He moaned more when I rimmed him than when I sucked off his stiff cock. He would be perfect for what I was planning. I told him it was time to move to the toy room.

View attachment 96869

His eyes lit up when he saw what I had laid out when we entered my basement room. In the middle was a wooden work bench long enough for him to stretch out on. On one side was a wall of traditional tools. A typical man's workroom. On the other was a wall of dildos, butt plugs, leather straps and cords. It was that wall he was attracted to. I asked if there was anything he wanted to try. He picked a large black rubber dildo. I told him to bend over the table. He did, spreading his legs and grabbing the edges of the table. I put the dildo on the table right in front of his eyes where he could see what was coming. Even though he had much more than that coming. I greased up my hand and worked it slowly into his hole a finger at a time until I got my whole hand in. He moaned in pleasure when I found just the right spot inside him. Both of us had obviously done this before. I pulled out and told him to flip over. I got him laying on his back on the table, his knees in the air. I lubed the dildo and plunged it in, pushing hard as it made its way. He grunted and yelped, but then a smile spread over his face. He grunted and held the edges of the table as I fucked him with it, staring at the lights on the ceiling as his body rocked with the fucking. I left it all the way in him and crawled on top of him. He kissed deep and passionate as I licked the sheen of sweat from his body. There was a sweet muskiness that tasted of sex. I sucked his cock and brought him to the edge a couple of times, but wouldn't let him cum. He was gorgeous as I watched him heaving and panting in pleasure.
I took some cords from the wall and took his wrists. Let's see what else you can take I said. And tied his arms to eye hooks in the corners of the table. Then I took his ankles and did the same. He was helpless and spread eagle now. I took out the dildo and thrust in my fist again, stroking and fingering him inside as he moaned and writhed. He felt so smooth and silky in there. It gave him so much pleasure. It was a shame to do what I was about to. But his destruction was exactly what would give me my pleasure.
I told him to close his eyes as I pulled out of him. He did, with a look of excited anticipation on his face. I pulled my new toy over from the tool side of the room. I'd remembered it from watching a plumber when I was a kid. It was a pipe cleaning snake, a coil of flexible metal tube with a spinning attachment. The plumber had used it to clean tree roots out of our sewer line. I had other ideas. I had a new attachment on the end that had two advantages to the one that was on the old machine. It was smaller than my fist, so it would fit in the boy's expanded hole without him noticing, and it was designed to turn whatever was in the pipes into pulp.

View attachment 96870 View attachment 96871

I put my fist in for one last feel, fingered him to hear one last delighted moan. Then I greased up the attachment and slowly worked it in. A puzzled look came over his face but he kept his eyes closed. It's cold, he said.
And then I flipped the switch. As the machine started to hum, I felt the blades begin to spin and immediately tear into that smooth wall inside him. His eyes snapped open and he howled. He strained against the bonds and raised his head to look down to see me starting to feed the snake into his ass, moving it to chew up more and more of his rectum.
And then a funny thing happened. It must have been when the snake cut through his prostate, that spot that gave him so much pleasure. His stiff cock exploded in cum, spraying his heaving chest as his body convulsed in massive pleasure along with the massive pain.
I was pleased that he got that last pleasure, but it was definitely the last. His screams climbed the scale to shrieks as I started to pulp his colon and intestines. By this time the blood that started flowing out his hole when the cutting began was getting thicker, with little bits of gut floating in it. I was taking my time, moving the snake around in a widening corkscrew pulping the guts all the way to the body wall without breaking through.
The boy was strong. And even in great pain and tied down he thrashed. He gasped and howled as he watched me work at his gut from the inside. He begged me to stop. But by this time he was already dead.
I watched my progress by the little bulge that would slide across his abs as I guided the attachment blades deeper into his body. By this time the boy had flattened himself against the table, unmoving. Maybe he felt the soup that used to be his guts slosh around inside when he writhed. His chest was heaving as waves of pain washed over him. Tears rolled from the corners of his eyes onto the table as he gave up watching me and stared at the ceiling once again. He gave out little grunts as his strength started to fade. They say a knife in the gut is one of the most painful wounds. This was thousands of knives. My cock was throbbing it was so hard.
As the attachment reached as far as the rib cage it slid against a wall of muscle. It was like it woke the boy up. His eyes widened and he let out a weak scream. A no. I felt the movement through the snake as he drew breath. It was the diaphragm, the muscle at the floor of the chest cavity. I held the spinning knives in place as they chewed a way through. All of a sudden the muscle gave. Another weak scream. I started moving the snake in a spiral, opening an ever wider opening, until I started to hit rib on either side.
The boy's breath was shallow panting. He only had the muscles of his ribs to help him breathe now. And I was about to start chewing up his lungs. I took my time. Liver. Pancreas. Kidneys. All were pulped by the knives. By the time I started chewing up the lungs, the boy was twitching. Staring at nothing. Bright red foam coming from nose and mouth. I hit the heart. I could feel it beat and flutter against the knives. I held the snake in place until there was nothing left of it and the boy was still. His head tilted a little to one side.
I finished pulping the inside of the chest until the blades were scraping the collar bone. Then I turned the machine off, and slowly drew out the snake. The soupy goo that had been the boy's guts continued to ooze and puddle on the table and onto the floor. I put down a plastic tub, and tied the boy's wrists to a pipe overhead, so he could drain into the tub. There was quite a flow for a while down his legs and feet into the tub. It eventually slowed to a trickle. When I punched his ribs there was a hollow thump. He was empty. I used a hose to wash him until the water was pretty clear.
Then I stretched him back on the table. His belly was hollow, but the body was perfect. Untouched. On the outside. Then I plunged my fist into his hole again. Into nothingness. Until I felt the inside of his abs. On the outside of his belly I could see my fingers running back and forth inside him. I forced my arm in all the way to my shoulder, caressing the inside of his ribs as I stroked my throbbing cock. He was perfect and empty. I pulled out my arm and climbed onto the table to kneel at his gaping hole, pumping my cock furiously. I thrust it inside him just as I came, spraying the inside of his hollow corpse. My body heaved from the waves of pleasure, spraying cum again and again. I stayed inside him as my body collapsed against him, my ear hitting his chest and hearing that wonderful, hollow, empty, thump.
Super erotic beautiful death fucking

View attachment 96869

View attachment 96870 View attachment 96871

What an amazing story! Pulping that sweet boy from the inside out. 💦😛

Fucking HOT, Tecpati! When you pulled out the snake, I would have slid beneath him to let the slop drip onto my face, and put my mouth to his hole, sucking, tasting, drinking, swallowing his soupy goo. And, greg.squash, I could totally consume you this way.
It would be so hot if you could ‘mother bird’ the boy goo you sucked out of his ass to me. I’d be on my knees with an open mouth. Then i could snowball (what i didn’t swallow) that nutritious bloody, rich fresh boy shake back to you ! Ecstasy💦💦

Trading boy goo back and forth, feeding each other: Ecstasy
Boy goo on our lips, in our mouth, sliding down our gullets: Heaven
You, goo, me: Paradise

Back