Impale and torture snuff for real

please_end_me

Forum Newcomer
Male looking for a man or men to tie me down and sexually torture me for several days.....then, with my hands tied behind my back, mouth gagged, and a mousetrap clamped on each nipple, i want to be sat on a wooden stake, 6 feet tall, not sharp, but rounded on a slight tip and anchored into the ground with the rounded end of the pole inserted into my anus and then left to impale on the wooden stake with my own weight forcing me slowly down until death. Very, very serious to meet and do this.

Same here,you got yahoo blazer?

Did you see me add you blazer??

Hi there......yes, I have yahoo messenger and my yahoo ID is orally_submissive_male......add me and we can talk later. Hope to hear from you.

Hi there......yes, I have yahoo messenger and my yahoo ID is orally_submissive_male......add me and we can talk later. Hope to hear from you.

Added you on yahoo, request should be from jbarn02. Oh, if anything we need to say needs to be PM let us know please.

i got a nice blunt metal stake here...if interested, let me know

Good opportunity for UK and maybe Europe 'pigs'

I have a metal spit in USA - just let me know -

And - bonus - if you are willing to push a spit into a man, as you are being spitted - I am looking to give and receive

Interesting, would like that done one me too, about like that , with some variations depending on the guy who would do it to me

if you like slow, how about having bamboo grow trough you? This is an ancient Chinese bamboo torture technique utilising fast growing bamboo

wickr hansdog

Back