Keeping a trophy victim

gw66210

Forum Newcomer
I have been wondering if it would be possible to keep a hot trophy victim around after he was snuffed out. Here is what I have been thinking about. If I was lucky enough to find a trophy male specimen and snuff him with suffication or poison or drugs to keep the body intact and unmarked, then could I find a twisted mortician to do a special embombing of him for display or find a twisted taxidermy person to stuff and mount his beautiful body for display. Probably not possible, but just wondering.

If you have any ideas on this, please comment. If you have a very hot body on you and want to go out with it intact and put on permenant display, contact me also.

bump, looking in US for this
any real hot bod want to be immortalized?

i would like to be yr trophy male. i am a young athletic model. you can add me on KIK by my account: plastinationren

Taxidermy on a human being is a VERY difficult thing to do and it's just not worth the effort. Plastination is a good way as it involves the water and fat being replaced by certain plastics which would stop decomposition and it would retain the features of the body. The method on how to do it is on Wikipedia.
An easier method is to create a wet specimen by preserving the body with formaldehyde and isopropyl alcohol. Pour Formaldehyde into the digestive tract from their mouth and anus, inject it into their lungs, heart, liver, brain, muscle, skin, eyeballs and everything to ensure that nothing would rot inside and then put it in a sealed tank of formaldehyde. Wear proper safety equipment for this as it is a poisonousness, carcinogenic substance and make sure you install some sort of ventilation system in the room to remove the gasses. Leave the human in there for a couple of months to make sure that it is properly fixated and then transfer it into a tank of 70% isopropyl alcohol. After a while you would need to change the solutionis it becomes discoloured but, that's it pretty much.

Back