boy fucks dead boy's naked corpse

A - Ha!...Did you catch that?...The 'dead guy' lets his finger flinch ever so slightly at the 7:25 mark!
That takes a LOT of effort to play dead so well like that, and able to 'not bat an eyelash'!

Dennis Cooper is absolutely incredible! When Frisk was published in 1991 - it blew me away - because I had never ever seen anything like this before! I had just come out and was barely able to even look at my fantasies/fetishes at that point - and Frisk helped me to understand myself just a little bit more - and helped me discover what I really liked! It was an amazing personal revelation - that especially young people today cannot understand...... because, there was no internet - no amazing sites like CDG - or Best Deaths - or DFN....... nothing! His stuff predates all of it!
Yeah, it seems mild compared to what we have access to today - even the posted video from this thread. Which was great, of course! How in the world did he keep his eyes open like that the whole time ?! haha. Yeah, I would have to say that that was one of the best showings of anyone ever playing dead.
Thanks for posting it and bringing back some good memories!!

"That's amazing." I agree, it really is an amazing clip. I was surprised by the apparently total lack of any dick and balls in the live boy's briefs...how odd. I agree with gm1967 that the "dead" boy's ability to NOT BLINK is impressive. I could never keep my eyes open that long.

Back