Roleplay dead Southern California

Madridguy

Forum Newcomer
Hi, I am looking for someone sane for some safe role play . I am 23 and want to play victim. I want you to kill me a umber of ways , chocking , hanging , stab, we can come up with other ideas. One fantasy is while you are fucking me and im about to cum, you start chocking me. At first I like it, and as I begin to cum the biggest load ever I realize you are squeezing harder and I pass out covered in my cum. You keep fucking my now dead body and cum inside or on my dead face. You can do as you want with my body , keep cumming multiple times on my dead cold body. Maybe you invite your accomplice over to cum on my body, or my mouth, or fuck my corpse, or suck my dead cock. You drag me around the house , bathe me to clean my body, stuff me in your closet when you order food or a friend knocks . This has been a fantasy for years , so let's role play someone ? In young , fit, and good looking

That's like my ideal roleplay script, man. Why you gotta be so far away ? Can I do this to you when I travel to California sometimes ?

Back