Has everybody checked out the pics on "Male to Male Choke and Strangle?" Some of them are quite spectacular, they're totally free and there's unlimited access to the default album of more than 700 of them. Some good videos too, and as an added bonus, there are the foul, hilarious, lascivious and totally sick comments of some of the members to read.

http://grou.ps/malechokeandstrangle/home

Last edited:
I've some a good deal more extreme than these, but I've only just mastered the technique of posting thumbnails on this site and at the moment I can't persuade ImageBam to recognize the file names of pics that have been on my hard drive for more than a couple of months. I've tried changing the names, making fresh copies, even moving the files from one folder to another. Nothing works, but I'll keep trying. Maybe the problem lies with the outdated version of Windows Photo Gallery I'm using, rather than ImageBam?

Just five more, then I've done. Believe it or not, I have a life.
About the first pic you might say, "Okay, bonny-looking guy, but he's not dead, no-one's messing with him - he's just asleep." Ah yes. but:
"the sleeping and the dead
Are but as pictures: 'tis the eye of childhood
That fears a painted devil."
The next three are run-of-the-mill space monkey pics, and to round off today's gallery, may I present Richard, commonly addressed as "Weasel-man" or "You tart", one of the barmen at my local.

Right, that's it. Within a couple of hours I'll be off down the pub gazing with big puppy-dog eyes at Richard. Lucky me! Oh lucky, lucky me!"

Not a cute dead guy yet, but the likelihood of becoming one has proved too much for this poor kid, who has wet himself in his fear. It would be so nice to wipe the tears from his poor dead face and give him the care the world didn't give him, but even nicer to wipe the tears from his living face and lead him to a magical place where nothing, no matter what, would have the power to hurt him. He represents youth and beauty lost in the valley of the shadow of death, so surely he belongs among the other boys commemorated on cutedeadguys? If I'm wrong, sorry!

Last edited:
I am a member of “Male to male choke” and their picture and video are so exccilent. They made me cum when i saw them.

I am a member of Male to male choke and their picture and video are so exccilent. They made me cum when i saw them.

Great Pics!!!!

(The 6th photo of 63# thread, is a real hang)

Back