Necrophilia & Incest legal in Sweden?

The Swedish Liberal Party has filed a motion to make incest and necrophilia legal. So soon you can fuck your hot dead brother. In Sweden. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458702/Necrophilia-incest-legal-says-Swedish-Liberal.html

Sweden is the place to be! You do have to show a signed written statement from your brother he's OK with you fucking his dead body though. I'll put such a statement in my testament allowing every necro to screw me when I've died (practicing beforehand is welcomed).

Sweden is the place to be! You do have to show a signed written statement from your brother he's OK with you fucking his dead body though. I'll put such a statement in my testament allowing every necro to screw me when I've died (practicing beforehand is welcomed).

Does Sweden also allow assisted suicide? If so I could bring a nice sharp blade and fuck you before, during and after your suicide.

Does Sweden also allow assisted suicide? If so I could bring a nice sharp blade and fuck you before, during and after your suicide.

Dunno (I live in Holland), but the thought of your sharp blade and your blunt spear invading my body together is very arousing.

I don't know about INCEST but NECRO should be LEGAL IF there is prior arrangement with the deceased.

Assisted suicide limits who may conduct it and what procedures must be gone through in order for it to be legal.

Yeah - I was surprised the gay-hating Republicans didn't hop on the bandwagon , and blame it on the homos as well!

Back