Torture and snuff me

bladeftl

Forum Newcomer
I am a gay male who is looking for someone to torture me with absolutely no limits.....esp my cock, balls, feet, nipples and ass....and anywhere else they with to torture.....then once I've experienced all sorts of tortures and mutilations, cook my cock and balls while still attached and fed to me....after that snuffed in any torturous way

Better to be tortured to the edge, not snuffed then you can suffer again and again.

You still looking to be snuff out? I will be more than happy to help you out. Trust me you will be begging for me to stop before I finally decide to end your life. No one will ever know you was around. No one will even find a hint of you left. I did it before and will be more than happy to get rid of you also. I get off on real play. I love to see guys in extreme pain and their eyes begging. But once I start there will be no backing out

this could be an awesome way to go. enjoy the pain till your finally ready to go to get it over with

Just a reminder of Meatpie's comment on another thread a few days ago - hope he doesn't mind me reposting.

"Talking and posting about hurting other people on this website either real or fantasy is forbidden and in clear violation of our TOS.
We work and cooperate with police in several countries and we may pass relevant details at our own discrimination.
We lost several members due to stupid comments and remarks. Once the police get involved there isn't much we can do but cooperate.
Members may later state that they meant their posts as a joke, stuff they talked about wasn't serious etc but it's too late and we can't help you if you get to that situation."

Meatpie - shouldn't that info be a sticky at the start of this section?

I hate to see people getting themselves into trouble but it's not for me to preach - we're adults so each to their own. I'll shut up now!

You still looking to be snuff out? I will be more than happy to help you out. Trust me you will be begging for me to stop before I finally decide to end your life. No one will ever know you was around. No one will even find a hint of you left. I did it before and will be more than happy to get rid of you also. I get off on real play. I love to see guys in extreme pain and their eyes begging. But once I start there will be no backing out

wow that sounds hot

you will make me beg to die to stop the torture, then make me disappear. how awesome is that. how would you finish me

Back