Fantasizing about Friends

MuchivoDelCrime

Forum Regular
Have you ever looked at friends or family members & thought, " They would be good corpses?" Male or female. It crosses my mind ever now and then, Im wondering if anyone else here has had those thoughts.

I see hot lads/friends at work or on the street and I imagine fucking them and killing them. If they have a hot body I imagine ripping out their hearts and thinking of how I could get my hands on them to do it

Have you ever looked at friends or family members & thought, " They would be good corpses?" Male or female. It crosses my mind ever now and then, Im wondering if anyone else here has had those thoughts.

many times............................

When I was ten or twelve, I fantasized cutting off my best friend's dick. But I never did it.

When I was ten or twelve, I fantasized cutting off my best friend's dick. But I never did it.

I would love to be a fly on the wall of your playroom, callmecaleb! I have searched all over the place, looking for AUTHENTIC videos of young studs being castrated against their will. Other than the two poor quality Mexican cartel videos, I can't find a thing. I'm sure they're out there somewhere, but I'm too afraid to go into the dark web.

I've had thoughts like that about friends most definitely. Family no not really. Maybe a cousin or distant relative perhaps but it'd be too weird for me to think of any one close to me, dead. I have several guy friends I fantasize about. My one friend would be such a beautiful corpse. Mmmmm yummy ��

I fantasize all the time of close friends and all the young males that I work with each one in different situations all in my control.

Yes, I imagined my handsome and buff Chinese friend dead and removing his clothes and sniffing his body especially his hairy armpits.

oh yes, i often do... and when i was 16 i remember i nearly drowned my cousin in the pool

I often fantasize about friends and how they would look burning at the stake! Particularly the ones that almost burnt me at the stake when I was a teen at summer camp! Actually I fantasize more about my friends burning me at the stake! When I was tied naked to the stake and the fire was lit under my bare bum, I noticed a lot of those watching were wanking!

Yes I think about this sort of thing while masterbating.Some times wish I could find a role play partner.

Last edited:
Back