naked frat boys forced to suck their killers cocks before they die

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
From a reeeeaaaaallly terrible movie called A Slice Of Terror, which involves hypnotism, pizza delivery, sexual abuse ... aw who the hell knows what it's about? It's truly terrible. But at the end these guys get their revenge(?) by forcing these other hypnotized naked guys to kneel and suck their cocks before they cut their throats and slice them up with knives and machetes and ... yes ... pizza cutters.

[video]http://sendvid.com/gzyz6shb[/video]

Last edited:
Shit! What I wouldn't give to slice up that pretty boys!

Well the movie may suck, but that is a truly great scene, Tecpatl! Makes me wish I was back in college. I would love to slice open those beautiful bellies and let those innards spill at my feet.

Greatly erotic. Maybe the soft focus leaves a lot to the imagination but isn't that better than having everything too explicit. Thanks for posting

I saw this movie a few years ago, but haven't been able to find it since. It was very bad, but yet oh so good. Who cares about good story and acting when you get skin.

The only thing that could make this better is if dome of those stiff dead cocks ended up caressing dead bare feet...

Back