Well-Built 36 yo Alexandre Toriani Executado

my question is!! who will be lucky to completely undress, opened with a scalpel that beautiful body from the throat to the pelvis reviewing everything and pulling out their internal organs dripping blood? must be very careful with that delicious navel and those pink nipples, I would stay with his shoes and socks that have the smell of sweat and if possible also his boxers wet piss

Alexandre is remarkably smooth-torsoed. I can detect only the bareast wisp of a trail from his navel to crotch. I do hope he wasn't manscaping. Hey, what's that woman doing there? Access to the scene of an executadoed man should be strictly MALES ONLY.

Last edited:
Nice holes

I swear, I was literally about to write out "where is my buddy PC? This one's for you!!" Not just one, but several...6? 7? It's like a Pierced Chest Dream!! And a few in the back for good measure. Possibly exit wounds, I'd imagine.

Good eye, Alex. I was going to comment that he must be a shaver, but I realized the same in the close-up pics. Great body, though.

Nice set, Phyzzi!!

I swear, I was literally about to write out "where is my buddy PC? This one's for you!!" Not just one, but several...6? 7? It's like a Pierced Chest Dream!!

Ah yes, if only we could program our dreams! I have a long wish list of things to dream, but all I get is the 'OMG here I am in public and I forgot to put my pants on' kind of dream.

Oh, god damn, yeah. I love those big clean hits across his back and ribs. That's the way I dream of getting it.
Stustugoo, you looking at this, babe? This is how I want you to use that Desert Eagle on me. Plug my slinky, tight body good.

Back