Mike Carcel Artwork

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I recently set up six albums of Carcel’s work on my profile page. Anyone who loves his art now has almost 300 drawings to savor.

I get off on this stuff. Dante, Martin of Holland, Verdugo ReDrum, Katharsis, Blake. They are all so fucking hot and have drained me of cum many, many times.

But Mike Carcel really grabs me. There is not a single drawing where I cannot fantasize stepping into his scene and participating fully. Not a one. Caleb would revel in maiming, torturing, devastating, dismembering, consuming every naked muscular hunk created by Carcel.

I know some of you feel the same, so……….

Though I too get off on Verdugo ReDrum, Dante, and the others, Marcel is what I discovered first and fantasize over and over about. His drawings are so simple yet so erotic. It's treat every time I find myself perusing my collection and that of others.

I feel the same about Mike and I've worked through your six albums many times spurting cum over the keyboard. It's the reduction of life to nakedness and torture, nothing but flesh and wood and steel. These guys look like clean cut college jocks, but their minds are limitlessly perverted. It's the way torturers and killers look the same as the victims, and their turn will come. It's the hazy borderline between consent and not. Then Mike's mind is endlessly inventive, thinking of new ways to use nails and knives and rope.

Oh .... I used to wank myself silly to Katharsis.net and Carcel images. They were a great motivator as I went on to write several hot stories for Katharsis. Now ... where is that folder of work? ......:rocksss:

Oh .... I used to wank myself silly to Katharsis.net and Carcel images. They were a great motivator as I went on to write several hot stories for Katharsis. Now ... where is that folder of work? ......:rocksss:

Find it. Share it. So we can wank ourselves silly, too.

Back