16-year-old found dead on a beach after flirting with another man's wife

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
16 yo Vinicius Zanetta killed with machete last night by three men on Galheta beach, Brazil.

Police investigation revealed dude was flirting with another man's wife and paid the ultimate price.

SUPER HANDSOME!!! CRIME TO KILL SOMETHING THAT GOOD-LOOKING:love::love:

He was super tall for 16 yo insane body. By age 26 dude would have been crazy looking model.

certainly sad, but what a awesome corpse. nice deep cut to the neck, bet his bleed out was pretty dramatic.

He's my choice for CDG of 2016

Great body, very fit. Looks older than his 16 years, especially his facial hair. No doubt he was pretty overdeveloped in other areas, too, judging by the cougar girlfriend. Too bad she was married.

My favorite picture - even more than the ones with his throat CLEARLY torn out (so much more thorough than a simple slashing) is the one of him rolling his own with the dog looking into the camera. The dog has the look that says "that dumb fuck behind me is gonna get killed one day....."

He bled out clean and stiffened up nicely although the tip of his nose isn't going to last much longer. I'd take him home for the night and explore the good parts that are left.:hearthrob:

Back