Young couple and their baby gunned down while shopping in Mexico

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

A
n image of a murdered seven-month-old baby and his slain parents has become a stark reminder of the devastation caused by Mexico’s desperate war against drugs.

The picture, taken moments after the family were shot to death in the city of Pinotepa Nacional, shows the child in a white blood-stained baby-gro lying between his mother and father.

Several armed men are believed to have shot and killed the family on Friday evening and the incident appears to be drug-related, according to CNN.
The family has been identified as 24-year-old Juan Alberto Pano Ramos, who was carrying the infant, Marcos Miguel Pano Colon, in his arms at the time and Alba Isabel Colon, the child’s 17-year-old mother.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...l-of-mexico-s-war-against-drugs-a6853131.html

I think baby Marcos might have been collateral damage in the assassination of Juan, but maybe not. Babies do become targets when people want to attract maximum attention. I always think of those stories of babies being thrown into the air by Nazis and then speared on their bayonets as they came down.

The killing of that poor baby actually FAR outweighs the extraordinary urge I have to strip and ravage his hot, dead daddy.

Back