Gay crime.

guy crap !!!! All in the ass shit....

Great find do you know age of victim?

Hi guys. thanks for liking the post.

Great find do you know age of victim?

I have more background info. The victim was Luigui Jovan López Fentanes a pharmacist of 28 years old, one of the killers (the one in the photo in first post) is Valentín Sánchez Ramos. He and three more guys Toño, Arturo “La Parquiña” y “El Güero” were departing with the victim and later in the victim house the guys tied and abuse Luigi and killed him. Poor dude. Here are some photos of Luigis house and the body wrapped in a sheet.

Sad he was very young thanks for the additional pics & info! :bow:

Thanks meatpie and guys. I found a close up photo of the dead Luigi and you are right SIR he shit himself but he has a nice ass. Poor dude He was tied, abused and shits by pain. Oh and he was not Fentanes he was Fuentes

May we assume Luigui was tortured and killed BECAUSE he was gay? Dead is dead, but his murder wouldn't be quite so sad if he was targeted for some other reason, like being mixed up with drug deals, etc., etc.

Maybe it looks like a gay scene but maybe it was just a way to get drugs - he was a pharmacist.

OMG, if I had a face like Valentin Sanchez Ramos, I'd think more about killing myself than helpless victims. Jeezus.....

And I'm not being shallow here, I'm just saying. OK, maybe I am a little bit, but.....

Back