Im back. my first ever swiss cock.

Last two days we received hundreds of messages from members pressing for permanent ban for both Wintersturm & feetboy. :facepalm:

Looks like Meatpie must have deleted the offending posts, as I can't see them to check who really said what.
But feetboy has been a regular member for years and I know he is a decent thoughtful guy. Assuming as he says he didn't actually reveal the name, I would be against a ban.
And yes, we do need guidelines to make sure nothing like this happens again. And maybe extra vigilance by Meatpie and the mods, to quickly delete any post that might put the original poster at risk before any harm is done and maybe give the offender a rap over the knuckles by PM. I know you are very reluctant to delete posts, but surely better to do that than lose a good poster and possibly put him at risk, then have a big hoohaa later.

What does "OP" stand for?

Original Poster

Last two days we received hundreds of messages from members pressing for permanent ban for both Wintersturm & feetboy. :facepalm:

Im not agree. Maybe the next time (if will exist a next time :very very sad:) all of us will be more carefull commenting, but ban them is not the solution. Maybe they did so without thinking about the consequences.

I think that kind of posts must delete by the admin. Source Security was very important. The background of the poor death guys and woman are not so interesting. The thread name and the land with using google the identity was not difficult to find. Deleting the posts and rename the set and he can post more if he want?!

Unless Meatpie is satisfied that the posting complained of was malicious rather than just careless I think that banning would be a draconian response. Based on the information in the original posting and using Google I was able to find full details of the incident together with the name of the deceased and the venue where the death took place. Okay the pictures which have been so popular with many members were not so easily found on line.
Many of the pictures shown on this site would upset the family of the deceased were they to see them. If we continue wishing to view them we must accept this. Maybe that is a decision which can be put to the membership if Meatpie deems it appropriate. But I would argue strongly against any banning in this case. Maybe it is a wake up call for the importance of site security

It's sad and stupid what you guys did to him, dude really wanted to share many more interesting pics and video and applied for elite membership.

This is why we have a SR because some of you can't handle the real deal. fuck it up for the rest of us... thanks... we didn't need to know his name.....

I agree we should have moved the entire thread to Secret Room.

You should moderate it and edit/delete the extra info

You know we don't do that and even if we did he won't come back.

people can't hold their excitement when someone posts such awesome pics. to those that did, stop acting like little kids and asking Arnu to private message you more pics etc... you're no more special than any one of us so just sit back and wait for him to upload when he is comfortable. Knowing such a sensitive and daring post is enough by Arnu, no need to investigate name of victim etc... which may get the poster in trouble. such stupidity, grow up!

Back