Actor Alan Rickman dies at 69 from cancer

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
ZHkmUQE.jpg

J.K. Rowling called him "a magnificent actor and a wonderful man" and expressed her shock at his death.

Alan Rickman has died at the age of 69 after waging a secret battle with cancer, his family said today.

The British actor, known for his roles in films such as Harry Potter and Robin Hood, kept his fight with illness private before his death.

He passed away in hospital this morning, surrounded by relatives and friends.

Two big names, Alan Rickman and David Bowie, both dead at 69 of cancer. What a terrible coincidence.

I am really sad about Alan, loved his attitude towards life and refined sense of humour.

DIE HARD... FUCK YEAH!

John McClane: You know this guy Simon we're talking to?

Zeus: Yeah.

John McClane: I threw his little brother off the thirty-second floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. I guess he's a little pissed off about it.

Zeus: Wait a minute. You mean to tell me I'm in this shit 'cause some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?

A brilliant actor. Not only for Severus Snape and Die Hard but for gentler roles in Sense and Sensibility and Love Actuality. He will be sadly missed. R.I.P.

Two 69 year old heroes this week but they left one who is a non-hero running for US President.

Back