Satanism and sex

necrocream

Forum Regular
I don't know that much about it, and I always used to think of it as a bunch of guys playing silly games.

But over the last few years I've met and talked with more than one self-avowed satanist, and I learned there's no single way to define them and no single approach to the religion (or anti-religion) and they seem to have a certain level of contempt for the ones who don't practice the same way they do. (The old fundamentalist-vs.-infidel argument, I guess).

I had assumed that satanists swore off religion and either didn't believe in God and Jesus, or "disowned" them, as part of their belief system. And some hard core satanists do.

But some of them go to "regular" church and believe in a higher power like God or Allah, but also practice their version of satanism which they feel isn't in contradiction -- one that's about sex primarily. They see it as a yin-yang balancing of experiences and activities, in that they go through their daily street life sincerely maintaining "normal" religious and moral standards and beliefs, but in private practive satanism as basically a sex ritual. They feel that all personal negativity and avarice is meant to be purged through sex and a commitment to (often perverted) sex, and that this is the natural purpose for sex. And that satanism invites that darker, sensual side of our selves to emerge, encouraging us to engage in amoral carnal indulgences and discard all moral constraints as we do so.

But it's all about sex and is supposed to be. Some of them have orgies (like you'd see in a movie) chants and satanic prayers, the drinking of bodily substances and blood, sometimes group masturbation (even to the kinds of material this site specializes in) but to my knowledge, no one is really killed as we tend to picture.

Most seem to be gay. (I've never attended a mass or a devil-worship party myselfi.

And then return to daily life while the sun is up, not as a disguise but as their above-board moral self, even one with strong religious beliefs.

It's about maintaining a healthy balance.

Does anybody have thoughts about satanism, its varying practices, and sex?

I thought this Xtube video was interesting.

[video]http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=1IhaG-G198-&cl=1[/video]

Last edited:
It seems to be about harnessing, controlling and channeling one's aggression and eroticized darkness in order to facilitate and intensify orgasm ... constructive evil, you might say. Either alone in a group setting.

Going as far as you can to blow your cum the hardest, but minimizing any self-damage.

So it's not too different from what we do here as CDG.

It is a common fantasy as any other type CDG.

in fact what it is seeking pleasure out one strong cum forete is sign of a good pleasure

There is an offshoot of this known as "sacred blasphemy". It's not satanism exactly (in fact they're quick to tell you that) but it involves the sexualization of Jesus and the Bible and the church and of priests, including masturbating into and onto a Bible -- not out of heresy but out of an eroticized respect for the scriptures.

It gives guys who may have uncomfortable with satanism what they were looking for.

http://sacred-blasphemy.tumblr.com/archive

http://www.redtube.com/1054667

From what I've gathered over the years, the main gist of Satanism (I assume we're talking of the LaVeyan variety) is to hold sacred what makes you happiest and/or brings you the most pleasure while still making sure to be respectful to other people and their beliefs. As such, it's only natural wild sex would be a common element for many adhering to the doctrine. There seems to be no actual belief in the existence of Satan himself.

It makes perfect sense. Cute or not, we all will become a dead person at some point. As such, while alive, maybe we should place a certain level of importance on what makes us happy. Within reason of course. We must respect the happiness and well-being of those around us too.

Last edited:
From what I've gathered over the years, the main gist of Satanism (I assume we're talking of the LaVeyan variety) is to hold sacred what makes you happiest and/or brings you the most pleasure while still making sure to be respectful to other people and their beliefs. As such, it's only natural wild sex would be a common element for many adhering to the doctrine. There seems to be no actual belief in the existence of Satan himself.

It makes perfect sense. Cute or not, we all will become a dead person at some point. As such, while alive, maybe we should place a certain level of importance on what makes us happy. Within reason of course. We must respect the happiness and well-being of those around us too.
The practices seem to vary. Like other religions, satanism seems to take a lot of different forms, including the non-satanic "sacred blasphemy" where you're ejaculating for Jesus instead of denying him.

i got involved in Satanism about 2 years ago, i am an atheist so my involvement is more a philosophy than a religion. The primary tenet is to shed yourself of the constraints that religious doctrine places on each of us and embrace your true primal desires. I have gotten to know a lot of guys into this and I appreciate their focus on the pleasures of life. Not surprisingly I tend to gravitate to the darker side of Satanism where topics such as snuff/necro/canib play an important part.

Like what was mentioned above there is no one form of Satanism which quite frankly is part of its appeal.

Back