Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Images in high-resolution, no watermarks.

You know I keep wondering why this obsession with cutting guys open and taking their brains out. I have no problem with doing this a la CSI to discover cause of death or with some cadavers for medical students, but when you know what killed the guy, e.g., he got shot 10 times in the chest, what in the hell is the purpose. Strip the poor guy, clean him up, and get him ready for burial. I mean you can play with his peter and pose him a little while you do it. But do we need to butcher him like a hog?

Am I wrong?

You know I keep wondering why this obsession with cutting guys open and taking their brains out. I have no problem with doing this a la CSI to discover cause of death or with some cadavers for medical students, but when you know what killed the guy, e.g., he got shot 10 times in the chest, what in the hell is the purpose. Strip the poor guy, clean him up, and get him ready for burial. I mean you can play with his peter and pose him a little while you do it. But do we need to butcher him like a hog?

Am I wrong?

This is standard medical procedure all around the world. They check which organs were damaged and what exactly cause the victim to die.

Butchering is fun but the smell of an open cadaver is not for the faint-heated. And when they start to rot, thinks get messy.

I felt ill for days after seeing my first rotter up close and personal.

Fresh coprses are the best. At them morgue, everyone is hoping they bring more fresh corpses, no one likes rotters.

Total discrimination.

like his junk :)

Am I wrong?

I agree with you; I see no reason for it unless you are using the cadaver for training purposes.

I don't mind rot.:load:
:D
Just not the 'its so rotted, its indistinguishable'
The take out the major organs to prevent cyansokoplysis.
And fast decomp.
:sm (27):

Last edited:
Meatpie, thanks for the good posts in high-resolution. I always enjoy a autopsy. Much appreciate this complete set.

Last edited:
If the cause of death is questioned it is best to autopsy the cadaver but they used to do it after every execution when they knew the guy hanged or was electrocuted.

Back