Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Yes, but ONLY because it's right

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • FUCK NO I hope he dies

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

killerjustin

Forum Regular
If you found out about a plot someone had to really kill mike / fiorno in real life, would you warn him or not?

Of course I wouldn't warn him. I'll be wanking all day thinking on that

Hard to say. It might depend on how they will kill him and if I could watch. Some deaths are more interesting than others.

why would u want to kill him? In the past, he has provided many great pics. I wanked many times to his pics. From what he wrote, one could assume he was a nice guy, probably fun to be around. It was a sad day when he left.

I would allow it as long as his killers want to bring him in for me to execute properly.

There has to be more here to the story. If he was already constrained (say in a cell), I would want to describe how coming death in detail to him to get him horny and excited. On the other hand, if he were free, I would want to arrange to watch the capture and death without the perpetrators knowing I was watching. Therefore I would not wanr him in that circumstance.

figure the best warning for him would be to make him watch how he will be executed from the day he arrives on my death row to the day he leaves it on his execution day.

Yes, hide him, drug him up and I will have the heartbeat out of his body before the night is out

Back