TWO GOOD-LOOKING BROTHERS EXECUTADO

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
19 yo René Gomes de Oliveira and 18 yo Railson Gomes de Oliveira were shot to death

Rene and Railson do show a distinct family resemblance in those ID photos. Brothers probably shouldn't belong to the same gang, just as they shouldn't fly in the same plane. Now Mom has lost two of her babies at once.

Oh gawd!!!!! Their dead bare feet touching.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

i think the older brother got it worse if u look closer his cute face is disfigured none the less

the things i can do with twi brothers defintley us three would be naked dressed only woth black socks the rest well..u guys know ;)

I hope the funeral home gives the family some sort of package deal to save money

Smal New Year Present. Better point of view on this poor boy. Happy New Year and don't get in troubles like this two:cute wink:

Attachments

• 174841.jpg
    174841.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 61
Smal New Year Present. Better point of view on this poor boy. Happy New Year and don't get in troubles like this two:cute wink:

This New Year Present is appreciated, lerano. I hadn't even noticed before just how seriously the one guy's head was fugtup! Don't you hate it when your eyeball pops out?

Yeah, It would be nasty feelings if my eyeball poped out:whoaaah: but other side, if one eyeball gone away- there appeared nice hole to play.:happy stud:

Back