Christmas Present Jailson Assis Returned

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Beautiful young lad executado

Last edited:

Do I see evidence of that sinister "O" from ROY G BIV? I wish it wasn't so, because it's my least favorite color, but it IS beginning to turn up wherever there are CDGs. Welcome home, Jailson -- you will be put to proper rest soon.

Yep, orange everywhere -- they have him tied up in a wrapper with orange string, like he was a bouquet of flowers.

My avatar is VERY orange, but I don't know how to change it. It is a bad omen, and will no doubt be the death of me.

GAHH! :faint:

Very interesting set phyzzique :yes:

...My avatar is VERY orange, but I don't know how to change it. It is a bad omen, and will no doubt be the death of me. ...GAHH! :faint:

alex..no need to change your avatar = there is a bit of psychology behind every color. And an ORANGE avatar is very significant :yes:

An ORANGE avatar on CDG is the color of adventure and social communication

Orange is a mixture of RED and YELLOW. The color orange radiates warmth and happiness, combining the physical energy and stimulation of red with the cheerfulness of yellow.

Orange offers emotional strength in difficult times. It helps us to bounce back from disappointments and despair, assisting in recovery from grief.

The color psychology of orange is optimistic and uplifting, rejuvenating our spirit. In fact orange is so optimistic and uplifting that we should all find ways to use it in our everyday life, even if it is just an orange colored pen that we use.

So alex..NEVER think of changing your avatar from ORANGE - it is such a great color for such a GREAT person

:kissess:

Back